T-Bones at Waitpinga

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T-bones

Hi everyone. Does anyone have contact details for the owners of T-bones at Waitpinga.?? as i want to make an offer to lease/rent their track if its still there.

I ride at TTG mx and most of the other mx tracks in SA, ttg are the only one that allow pitbikes though.

Hi RB-125. I am a member at Murray Bridge mx club. My son and i went to ttg yesterday. gr8 track. loved the table tops etc. I understand that T-bones closed due to not making any money, however if i can get a contact number i think i can help them out with some help of others that would like to ride there.
I am sure that i can make a profit for them as i know people will come from all over to ride there.
Its a fun track for all.

yeah mate i tryed to get a contact number but couldn't find anyone that could help. I know the only started the track becuase his sons mates had no where to ride, so i dont know if he would be keen to get going again, but its worth a shot. Have to go for a ride sometime cheers Reece

Latest posts

Back