tag bars

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitsterprobrendan

Reaction score
hows it going guys and gals

just looking for some one peice tag bars im really getting over my two peice pro tapers iv seen some on minis and i was just curious what you need to get to make them fit

yeah with no cross bar just the one peice fat bar im keen to get some now i just dont know which ones to get like low rise hi rise i like the new allius tag bars just dont no what im actuaaly getting

Yeah cool. If you check out my build i have the Pro Taper Contour's Mini High Bend Which were $149 from my local motorcycle shop. I wanted Tags, but didnt like the bends they had or colours (more obviously available via special order)
And on my GPX's i have the genuine pitster pro clamps to suit the 1 1/8 size bars, which i think look way better than the generic ones. If you do like the generic oversize clamps, i have a new set ill sell ya for $25 posted (rrp $45).

Good luck with ya decision :D

PT-contoursansbarre.jpg

yeh i wouldnt have a clue what mine have on em i have the zochies with pro tapers i assume they are the 7/8 ones?? yeh i know aye cant seem to find a decent bend ill go out the mca this friday and see what they have ill get back to you about those clamps man thanks heaps for your help

i have so many things i wnna do to my bike ay iv just had some bad times buying **** and none of it fits right ha ha ha

Latest posts

Back