Take a look at this.....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so didn't see that coming!! Holy Shit!! Dang she has a voice on her. Unbelievable.

:eek: i just watched a talent show episode? every damn second of it? woah.
if that wasnt bad enough, i watched it again:eek: love that stunned mullet look of bloody well everyone:)

amazing.

Thank you skylar for that link.

Chick or no chick, any man out there worthy of his title would also have had shed a tear.

If not they need to have a good long look at themselves.

Just goes to show, Never judge a book by its cover.

What a amazing voice.

Adam.

Last edited:
Apparently she cops a hard time in her village. No-one will be giving her hard time now. It's a great story, just makes me smile when I think about it. :)

Its not that good, kinda over seeing it played on the news shows every morning

yeah it wasn't that amazing, yous all watch Australian Idol 2 years back i think there was this girl she went to my school (it was the real big one with the voice) she didn't win but she got really close and for what it's worth i didn't cry.

Skylar sorry what happened read about it in "what grinds your gears"

I hadn't seen it on the news shows, I don't really watch TV.
Hmmm, I don't know.... for me to see someone that gets told that they are not that great, people look at her and literally laugh at her, (as you see on the footage), someone that for 47 years has been made to feel not that wonderful about herself....

and after all that.... she still has the guts and spirit to believe that she's not crap... and to just be able to stand there and sing with confidence and without fear that they would laugh.

I don't know if any of you were the kid at school that were told they were crap all the time, but I was and that was a win for every person that's a little different, that doesn't quite fit, that's gets told "no you can't because you are not good enough" far more often than they ever get told "yes you can."

Maybe that's why it brought a tear to my eye. :confused:

That song is not an easy song to sing.. it's one of the big numbers from Les Miserables.... the "money" number... and some of the greats have sung it... and performance wise she wasn't far off. ;)

That video has nearly 15,000,000 views in just 6 days! :eek:

Also check out the chick at 1:24.....what a bitch! lol

Last edited:
WOW she has a amazing voice gave me goosebumps lol

was expecting a horrible voice but proved me wrong
but se waited a bit to long at the age of 43

^^^ age of 47 :O

aww sortta makes me sad to know there are people who are 47 and have never been kissed :S
.. i guess its too late for her to become a sl**?? hahaha just joking!

seriously though thats a pretty good video, if only everyone got to experience something like that at least once in their lives

Maybe not too late sn33ky23q.;)

This is from the first season in 2007. He's 37. And he won it.... similar story to Susan Boyle. His first album went to Number 1 in a number of countries.

YouTube - Paul sings Nessun Dorma high quality video/sound widescreen 16:9

I guess it's nice that in a world that is about the cult of celebrity and about "being famous for being famous" a la Paris and co, that some ordinary everyday people can still have their 15 minutes. :)

thats my thought too....she had her 15 minutes, and made many people cry, and made some people feel that maybe it is alright to just take that chance, just once. i know i couldnt have done that. maybe sing like that, but to stand up on stage and be completely ridiculed, then slap everyone back in the face for being so petty?i wouldnt have the balls to open my mouth... inspirational, yarda yarda...

she doesnt have to perform again with just the knowledge she could do that.
as for the people saying its "not that great"....havent seen you make a name for yourself yet????hmm?

at the same time it makes me shitty about people like seth or chad or whatever the guy on chrusty demons is.... yeah, he may be good, but mummy and daddy bought him a bike didnt they? and kept him at it. sometimes, it is hard to rise above your present circumstances... if id had a bmx as a kid that didnt break,hadnt been made from 2nd hand bits off the council cleanups, and maybe had parents that took an interest in my skills, and let me join the(fairly) local club? let me develop what i had a flair for? i still ride, but not much. and i can still do a 360 bunnyhop...but too old to get into it anymore...

it always seems to be"have to do this before i can do this that will let me do this"

ah well... least i can play a guitar well enough to give people the shits:)

Latest posts

Back