take a look @ mi new bike!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascal125

Reaction score
hey ppl, like mi new bike?
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/06-model-NEW...ryZ32074QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
just pullin ya leg, but seriously, wtf hav ppl done, they call they a motorbike? i call that 2 pieces of matal stuck 2gether with cheap glue & they attatched one of those wond up elastic bants to run the wheels, wtf even is it, it looks like it owuld snap in 2 secs, any1 that would like 2 buy it, please let me know cos i wonna see u ride it & break it, lol.
i wouldn't want it if i got it 4 free! looks dumer than a bloody pocket bike, not that pocket bikes look "dumb" but they r so freakin dangerous & look weird & r way 2 small, they could have made is like 1/2 size, not bloddy 1/20 size, lol

Thats the problem with ebay. People will try to sell anything whether it's good or not and it's usually the buyer that finds out the hard way.

lol,
i would hav 1 for free just to see how long it takes 2 spit, i guess if ur like 5, it would be ok & it would fit in such small places, u could put it in one of those bags that flatten in size 2 go in ur wardrobe, lol. it is just such a stupid design, how gay would u look if u showed up @ a track with that! lol

the only difference between that & those other 49 cc bikes that look better is those hav plastics to cover the tacky looking bars & stuff so they don't lookas bad, but the others atleast have a frame on each side 2 keep it 2gether, the only thing holding that cheap engine is a few wires, lol
i would wonna go over a jump & then realise it was now a "bicycle" with no pedals, lol

Aside from my PitPro I have a 49cc Foxico for kicks and I swear it is a bloody awesome little thing... I have run it really hard and only problem I've had so far was a fuel hose disconnecting after getting air on it. I admit the other 49cc pocket dirt bikes are just crap and they look like shit but the foxico is really good quality and I got it for $150.

Here is the bike I'm talking about:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Black-2007-M...6053275QQihZ003QQcategoryZ32074QQcmdZViewItem

Also all pocket-bike mods fit on the engine, I have a heavily modified engine I just swap them over between my pb's and this bike only thing that doesn't cross over is the exhaust.

Thats actually quite decent for a pocket bike pockethead! how much you pay?

umm i belive he said he got it for $150 franky, and thats a pretty reasonable price for it aswell, 510mm seat height, disc brakes, and best of all i live about 1 hour away from the seller....im gonna buy one of these things and yeah modify the engine shitloads.

Unfortunately I purchased a 49cc Superpro for my youngest daughter. It looks great but the GOOD ends there. The Double Link Chain in the Gear Box snapped after 20 minutes & the weld broke on the Muffler. The seat cracked where the bolt goes throuogh the top @ the front & the Throttle isn't worth looking @. It will not idle @ all & definately dont buy from ***larhox*** on eBay as their aftersales service doesn't exist! I've had a 2 month dispute with NO result what so ever. I will never buy one of these 2strokes again. Save your money & get a little 4stroke. I've had a 110cc from Powercycle & have had no issues what so ever with it :) Stay away from the 'toys' they are the cheapest of China Crap...

Latest posts

Back