Tattoo?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justen-Thyme

Reaction score
Alrighty, anyone here got a mini related tattoo. I seen a bogan down the track today with a full back Fox logo tattoo:confused: .Just wonderin if any1 else got something similar!!!.I only got plain old dragons,ying and yang etc...
Post pics if possible
Cheers
PitPooPusher.jpg

I dont got any tattoos, but when im 18.. I've thought this for about 3 years now.. I'm going to get METALLICA on my back.. That would be rad

nah i dont but my cusin has a fox head with trible work around it on his lower back

he got it about 8 years ago know i reckon it looks fair sick

Nothing mini related but have a couple of tatts. Ben, I know it's your choice but I would re-think the metallica thing...

Haha, It would be like one of those things.. When you love the band, 5 years later your into a completely different style of music :(

Either the metallica thing, or a skull on my right arm ^^

Now your getting worse, I change my mine, get the metallica 1

I agree with Pegleg, Ben think long & hard about what you want and whether it will still be cool 20 years from now. I have a few I designed myself for quite a few years now & know I'll be just as happy when I'm a real old bugger :D - Sidney, mate I'd like to see that :O

Like the 8 ball one C Town, the unfinished one has got me intrigued :confused:

Yeah cool mate - needs a bit more colouring in I see - nice to see some patriotism and not some bullshit stars & stripes some Aussies seem to embrace

I dont got any tattoos, but when im 18.. I've thought this for about 3 years now.. I'm going to get METALLICA on my back.. That would be rad

I'm not really into tattoos ... I hate needles! But my brother ricky has a tatt of a fighting kangaroo on his back that he designed himself. The tatt has a personal meaning for him, so his never gunna regret it. Ricky has also designed another tattoo for himself of a kangaroo knee down on a race bike. lol My other brother chris has heaps of tatts but none of them are any good. But one of them is the word "fuel" across his knuckles. That song is one of his and rickys favourite songs by Metallica!

Actually, when we drove over to Melbourne all we listened to was Metallica!

Last edited:
Yeah cool mate - needs a bit more colouring in I see - nice to see some patriotism and not some bullshit stars & stripes some Aussies seem to embrace

Amen to that! Why do we embrace american rubbish?

i'm old enough... but never really cared about the tat's "like my plain white"
but in the next few years i am guna completely sleeve the left arm. i just have to get the time to design it!! & it will have mini's & big bikes involved some how

P.s Benox Go the metallica LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back