TB 184

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
Ok so I got a bike of gazza on this forum, wasn't after it for the engine but I taught I wouldn't let it go to waste!

So I've thrown it in the old mso and finally have started it after sussing out the epic rattle! All done now... Anyway the donk she blows abit of smoke, so I'm thinking of just throwing a tb big bore... My question is will the standard head flow enough for this engine to run with no hick ups?

What are some of the major differences between the standard head over the v2, assuming the v2 will flow better but what else? What realy makes this head stand out?

Also is it worth looking into a 4valve head, Wouldnt this be a better option over a 2 valve head?

4 valve is great if you have a fair bit of coin to spend.

V2 has bigger valves, better springs etc.

Would recommend going v2 with 184. Not saying you can't go with stock head on 184 but the two go together like pees and carrots. :)

4-valve is worthless unless you actually spend the money on a good kit (im talking about the Chinese "kitaco copy" ) they are pure **** .

I would personally go the newer takegawa 4valve setup .

But , the best option for your money is definitely the v2 setup .

the v2 is a hole new head , roller rocker cams way bigger ports/valves and alot better option of cams compared to the stock head. .

Latest posts

Back