TB 88cc Carb kit forsale. Brand new.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pb performance

Reaction score
<insert text="" here=""><insert text="" here=""><insert text="" here=""><insert text="" here=""><insert text="" here="">ITEM AND CONDITION: Brand new complete TB 88cc carb kit plus a jet kit..<insert text="" here="">

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: $100 + delivery, PayPal preferred but can also do direct deposit or cash on pick up..
<insert text="" here="">

REASON FOR SELLING: Decided to run larger carb kit on my 108cc
<insert text="" here="">

EXTRA INFO: The kit is brand new, it has been mounted to my new never run motor but it has never had a fuel line connected to it because I decided to get the bigger carb kit... It's the complete kit but this sale also includes a jet kit.. This is the kit for 50cc to 88cc with a race head/bigger valve head.. But I can swap out the inlet mani to another TB one that's for a non race head.. (the non race head mani is second hand but still looks new)..
<insert text="" here="">

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Wallerawang, NSW... Reply here or PM me (Mat)
<insert text="" here="">

PICTURES:
bd546ef0d3e61109265ded2a03c9ddcf_zpsdf17a555.jpg

aca51683c1355689439b4a705ec53f1a_zpse6d77100.jpg
</insert></insert></insert></insert></insert>

</insert></insert></insert></insert></insert>

The info doesn't appear on tapatalk just pics that might be the problem!

Oh ok never used tapatalk.. Thanks berndo..

Then the answers are $100 for the lot.. And I'm in Wallerawang which is just near Lithgow... But delivery can't be more then $10 to anywhere in OZ.. If it's more then $10 I'll pay the extra. If its less then you'll only pay what is it.. Or if your want to come pick it up then your more then welcome..

Hey mate would you be able to measure the inside of the carb or slide diameter or better yet put up a picture looking down the throat say from the manifold side through to the air filter side I'm just curious as to how much smaller the carb gets in the centre if you know what I mean. Might be interested if it doesn't narrow out to much because the carb I just got is to small it a 19mm mikuni but it narrows big time and at the smallest point only about 15mm wide. If you could do that it would be great.

That's like the mikuni 26mm, which are commonly sold as a 22mm due to the ovaling in the slide tube section.

Not a prob.. I'll get some pix now. And some sizes..

Just to let you know in the mean time, it's the TB 20mm carby kit that comes with there 88cc race head kit..

But yeah give us a half hour or so and I'll be back...

Thanks heaps mate, I'm still thinking it might be to small as it gets smaller in the centre I'm gonna try a few things first with some other carbs I have but really thanks again and good luck with the sale.

Yeah cheers man....

I can't see why this wouldnt work because this is the carb you get with the 88cc race head kit and everyone seems to think they go awesome...

My last CRF 88cc had the same carb on it and it pulled my fat ass around no probs at all...

But anyway hope you get yours sorted out soon man cause i know what it's like not being able to get out an ride !! It sux hard...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back