TB big bore an v2 racehead

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judge

Reaction score
Hi guys I've got the 155zmotor an I want to get the v2head an the big bore kit to make it a 184cc an I'd like to know ur thoughts on what carby to get an witch cam I should get with it all I'm not to sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys I've got the 155zmotor an I want to get the v2head an the big bore kit to make it a 184cc an I'd like to know ur thoughts on what carby to get an witch cam I should get with it all I'm not to sure
it will come with a tb s35 cam heres a unboxing video [video=youtube;PAdTzJ7hPgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAdTzJ7hPgo[/video]
the s35 cam will feel good in a 184 motor (will make your 55mm stroke 155 engine a 177) which is not such a bad thing since there is less rod angle there is a little more piston life
the s25 cam will increase bottom end tourque but imo cork max peak power in the upper rpm the tourque will be fine with the s35 anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your 155 runs a 55mm crank and with the 184 kit that will make it 177cc which is no slouch by far and will be very competitive with a 184 (yx160 57mm crank). As for carby a lot of bois run a pe28 roundslide or a pwk28 flatslide. I have a keihin copy pe28 im gonna try on my daytona 4v when I pull my finger out.

Your 155 runs a 55mm crank and with the 184 kit that will make it 177cc which is no slouch by far and will be very competitive with a 184 (yx160 57mm crank). As for carby a lot of bois run a pe28 roundslide or a pwk28 flatslide. I have a keihin copy pe28 im gonna try on my daytona 4v when I pull my finger out.
i won the race to post 1st :p

i won the race to post 1st :p

True zaccy! But you failed to answer the mentioned question lol. FAIL FAIL FAIL young fellas eh.:banghead:

Had to edit your post zac :)

Yes Mick pull your finger out buddy pe 28 best all rounder imo

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Mad thanks guys just one more quick question just curious wat would be more powerful the 190 Daytona then putting the bigbore an v2 reace head in my 155z

it probably wont be as powerfull however if you installed larger valves better port work and a 67mm bore with tb piston or even with tb valves i reckon it would be very close :)

it probably wont be as powerfull however if you installed larger valves better port work and a 67mm bore with tb piston or even with tb valves i reckon it would be very close :)
With the 67 mm I was told I've got to get the case machined or somthink like thet cause it won't fit not sure if that's right or not if someone could help with the right info if that's wrong an with the v2 head am I better off with the optional button style decomp or the actuating arm style just need to know before I order it from tb parts

Where the skirt of the barrel go into the cases is what needs taking out a tad. The button decomp is good but the rocker cover style lever setup doesnt need to be pushed in each time it doesnt fire.

Im about to go 67mm, and yes it needs case boring.

button is cheapest or another option is a decomp cam.

So it's the skirt on the barrel not the case it self an in ur opinion bro witch would be a better carby the pe28 or the pwk 28

Sorry I didn't see the post above before I posted the question

Im about to go 67mm, and yes it needs case boring.

button is cheapest or another option is a decomp cam.
i have sourced a 69mm piston with a 13mm pin just not sure on dec height

Latest posts

Back