TB Race Head, 88cc Bore, 20mm Carb Kit has anyone tried these

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crf50 2008

Reaction score
TB Race Head, 88cc Bore, 20mm Carb Kit
Has anyone tried these
was looking at doing a 88 limited kitaco, takegawa or kamikaze
but i can go this way for cheaper?
ands should be quicker than a limited?
not interested in racing just speed and reliability.
anyone running one of these kits?????
are you happy with it?????

Last edited:
id get that for sure if you arnt going to race, cheap, fast and reliable. ive got the 108 kit on my 50 goes realy good!.

They are a really good kit, way better then the limited kit i have in my 50, i used to have that kit. Basically it has less compression so it doesnt detonate and you can run pump fuel and stuff and doesnt blow head gaskets, yet it also has more power. Heaps better then a limited kit in my opinion, more reliable and more power.

If your not racing definately go that kit, i ran the jetting specs that classic honda 50s put in 50s brotherhood magazine as they jetted that kit on a dyno, i can get you those stats if your keen. Ran really well

let me no if you buy the race head kit coz i know someone who will buy the stock head if u wanna sell it.

being half the price does that mean there half as good
whats the difference is it just speed?

Last edited:
is proberly not alot of diff in speed wise, but the 88 with head will get ya there quicker than 88 with stock head , so ya prob bout 5-6hp for 88stock hd, and maybe 7-8hp? 88 race hd.
just give a bit more punch!!

get hd clutch if ya can afford it.
Thou i ran my kammi 88 kit with out 1 for few yrs with out it slipping, i mainly put in as was racing it and was bout only thing left i could do to motor for limmited class.

ordered my 88 kit today with the race head, performance cdi and hd clutch should get it this wednesday

just rode mine for the first time today very impressive ALOT more poke than stock

best bang for buck out..

Convinced me to buy a TB RaceHead to go with my takegawa 88cc big S Stage bore kit.
best for me put both on new then buy later!

I JUST READ I CANT USE THIS WITH ANYTHING OTHER THEN STOKE HEAD.?
any one know otherwise?

Last edited:
Convinced me to buy a TB RaceHead to go with my takegawa 88cc big S Stage bore kit.
best for me put both on new then buy later!

I JUST READ I CANT USE THIS WITH ANYTHING OTHER THEN STOKE HEAD.?
any one know otherwise?

it will work just need a race head piston. so should of got the whole tb kit in first place haha. classic honda 50s aus sells tb rh pistons.

Latest posts

Back