Tbolt USA

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruiser075

Reaction score
Has anyone had any dealings with Tbolt USA? I've sent them a few emails in regards to some parts I would like to buy off them but they haven't gotten back to me.

Cheers Chris

I have nothing but good things to say about them, good communication and fast postage. What parts are you asking about mate guys on here might be able to help.

Last edited:
Have you tried Terry at firepowerminis?

I have nothing but good things to say about them, good communication and fast postage. What parts are you asking about mate guys on here might be able to help.

Cool, that's good to know as there are a few bits I'd like to get off them, my question was about a boyesen ignition cover and would it fit a ducar 125cc electric start engine but I never got a answer.

Yeah I'm pretty certain it will fit mate all these minis run the same magneto cover pattern I think.

Don't pay attention to me, to many rums and didn't notice e-start my bad. It's a pricey cover to put on a ducar mate why not spend the $100 bucks on a new coil, levers, air filter and so on.

I bought a full front end for a crf50 and tear end kit for crf50 from Tbolt and was really good!

Also terry at fire power minis is the man when it comes to building, and modifying engines to what ever you want! Hit him up on facey

Latest posts

Back