TDR brand???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch east

Reaction score
Wat are these bikes like, i had quick squize on reviews but could nt find anything... There's few going at the moment on ebay and decent price and 120 postage, they look a little cheap, but im after a 140 or 150 with the big foot tires!!! Should i steer clear of this model???

there ok i guess... most pittys are acutally tdr?

oh ok, im watching a reign bigfoot, they are better though surely......

got a grand, can go more but i really want one around 800 mark if possible

go on ebay and get a pitpro 140xr same as me u wont regret it ;) its a midsize

im wanting a big foot though cause i do alot of bush riding an i just sold my old DHZ cause it had little tires and was a pain in the ruts etc...

wat prices do the 140xr go for??few on there and price is up there for a small bike....

was thinking that, even ones with lights, digital dash etc but im suss on their engines......

Those tdr or torque dynamic racing bikes or whatever they call them are not good at all and I wouldnt deal with the seller of them either coz there service is shit and so is there bikes

sweet, juts got an atomik for 613 plus 12o postage, wil let u guys know in review how it goes, got the 150cc bigfoot, think i got it at a good price cause same bikes last night went for over 770 plus postage!!!!!!

can u get parts for the atomik 125. does the honda parts fit them

Latest posts

Back