TDRMOTO 140cc Big Wheel Reviews

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metalturtle

Reaction score
Just wonderin if there is anyone out there who can help me out with a bit of info or experience with TDRMOTO bikes. Im lookin at gettin one. They seem pretty good and the quality seems better than the cheaper bikes but i dont know alot about pit bikes yet so any help would be great...

they look alright, only way to really no is to find someone who owns one, look ok but

TDRmoto bikes

Yeh i own one of these bikes, they are unreal! you can get em from Pimpit Industries pimpit.net.au

Why don't you guys tell your boss to sponsor the site. You're pushing those heapas enough.

Well I ended up buyin one a while back and all i can say is they are sick. Good tight ride. WAY WAY better than atomiks and pit pros. Only thing is its under powered stock but a few tweaks will be good. Lots of suspension travel. All the parts are good quality bits. Strong forks, all billet alloy bits, 1/4 turn throttle. Ive had it bout a year and never had a major drama. just a chain adjustment every now and then oil changes and stuff. Done some fair sized jumps on it and it loves it. Good bike. Very happy.
If your a bigger dude and you want a pitty that you can give a bit of stick to and your are happy to pay a bit more ($1500) then hit this up.

Also just wanted to add this thread is NOT discussing the dodgy TDR bikes that are for sale on ebay. These are TDR MOTO bikes which are completely different. Check my avatar.

have you got a link to these TDR MOTO bikes?

For a second there I thought you completely F#@KING insane, until I read the second post lol

Haha...I thought you were talking about tdr and I was thinking that they must have picked their game up alot but when you said it wasn't tdr I wasn't suprised ahahaha..

Latest posts

Back