TDRPRO 125cc 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glathier

Reaction score
1st things 1st, CRAP!

But for my 1st bike i ever bought for 400 dollers its an average bike, after about my 2nd week of riding, i had to clean the carby and replace the air filter, by the end of the 2nd week i lost 3 bolts which all now been replaced, but yeh checked before every ride, but they like to rattle lose, the new bolts are fine tho, a month in and the gear leaver hit the dirt, i had to fix the clutch all by my self thanks to thse forums mind you, and made my own gasket bush man style, and after about 8 weeks, i think my frame is finaly starting to bend. So what can i say about the TDR125cc, they are fun when they work, it is a project every day to keep it alive, the motors are prime thats about it.

overall if your gona buy a TDRPRO 125cc prepare to learn alot about bikes :p i know i sure have.

Last edited:
1st things 1st, CRAP!

But for my 1st bike i ever bought for 400 dollers, after about my 2nd week of riding, i had to clean the carby and replace the air filter, by the end of the 2nd week i lost 3 bolts which all now been replaced, but yeh checked before every ride, but they like to rattle lose, the new bolts are fine tho, a month in and the gear leaver hit the dirt, i had to fix the clutch all by my self thanks to thse forums mind you, and made my own gasket bush man style, and after about 8 weeks, i think my frame is finaly starting to bend. So what can i say about the TDR125cc, they are fun when they work, it is a project every day to keep it alive, the motors are prime thats about it.

overall if your gona buy a TDRPRO 125cc prepare to learn alot about bikes :p i know i sure have.

Not being rude hay but its a $400 buck bike things are going to go wrong with it,
You will find most bike out there will rattle bolts lose, Good idea to lock tight them b4 you even start it up from when you get it. ( cos it will be friday in china & old mate will want to get home & will for get to lock tight bolts) :driver: All i can say is air fitter hit up a uni & some fitter oil.:coolthumb:

Not being rude hay but its a $400 buck bike things are going to go wrong with it,
You will find most bike out there will rattle bolts lose, Good idea to lock tight them b4 you even start it up from when you get it. ( cos it will be friday in china & old mate will want to get home & will for get to lock tight bolts) :driver: All i can say is air fitter hit up a uni & some fitter oil.:coolthumb:

Oh i aint complaining i luv my TDR 125cc i learnt so much alrdy, and yeh it was 400 cause the previous owner bought a cr80 instead and rode it like 2 times, so yeh i got really lucky, the plastic was still on it haha

tha's cool just saying,,, win win that the plastic were still on it. hope it bring fun ur way, and i say welcom to tha world of minis

Glathier, I can't agree more with you. I never bought the TDR intending to keep it for a long time. I had done my research know they are not the strongest of minis. But as a first project i've learnt more about engines than I ever did from years of owning full size bikes. I could fiddle around with the carby and valves and suspension with full confidence because hey, if it broke it was a cheap bike anyways.

Minis are awesome, cant believe I only got into it now. Like a BMX with an engine. :)

these bikes are only what you make em...

And it seems you both knew what you were buying BEFORE you bought them, most people buy first, rubbish second and research third.

Enjoy!

Loctite! lol do they ever use it?? haha loctite is expensive man..

Last edited:
Glathier, I can't agree more with you. I never bought the TDR intending to keep it for a long time. I had done my research know they are not the strongest of minis. But as a first project i've learnt more about engines than I ever did from years of owning full size bikes. I could fiddle around with the carby and valves and suspension with full confidence because hey, if it broke it was a cheap bike anyways.

Minis are awesome, cant believe I only got into it now. Like a BMX with an engine. :)

yeh all my mates are into YZ 250's cr80's ect, and The YZ owner had a turn on the TDRpro, and is now buying The Pitpro 150xr, even he says they are just sumthen different entirely.... yes a BMX with a motor would prob be the best example lol

i got a 08 or 07 model for about 400 second hand and it was Really good, only think went wrong is my mate crashed it and cracked the engine casing ,

my other mate brought a 09 model new of ebay for like 500 and it is a peice of shit, it still runs but really slow and everything on it has either snapped or bent

i got a 08 or 07 model for about 400 second hand and it was Really good, only think went wrong is my mate crashed it and cracked the engine casing ,

my other mate brought a 09 model new of ebay for like 500 and it is a peice of shit, it still runs but really slow and everything on it has either snapped or bent

Odd my runs prime its the only thing that makes me like it, hit at least 72 kmph full throttle, get ur mate to check his idle screw ect there very touchy on these things. he prob has to much air going in instead of fuel as well.

after a week of rain, i had to test the tdr mud style and im am rather suprised how much the thing took, 6 hours of riding with my mates on big bikes and no damage just about 25kgs of extra mud haha!, good times

yeah I have a 2010 tdr 125 and have a gps. Got it to 71 kmh. not sure if it should go faster than that or not. Seems to run well though so I suppose that's all it has.

Latest posts

Back