Terra moto or original thump

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt it, ive got a 05 thumpstar with a billet alloy frame... Im pretty sure the motors are the same across the whole range other than the introduction of the all up gear boxes which my bike doesn't have.. its all upto you and the susspension setups on either bike, only reason thumpstar changed to terramoto was because of all the cheap ebay copys calling them selves thumpstars, so either way TerraMoto is just a new model of the original Thumpy's so it should be more refined with less chance of downtime issues because the bugs have been sorted out over the last few models.

adobeuserar8.gif

driftbarpg2.png

Last edited:
I got a terra-moto 125 they are a good bike, dont think the specs have any real deviations from the old thumpstars. The only real difference is the plastics and overall look of the bike. Im currently moding my terra moto to take the CRF style plastics and that sorta junk lol. Either way your gunna pick up a quality bike mate :)

yeah personal preferrance mate i love em both but i got a terra-moto and its a solid bike great for jumpin its a bit different than what everybody else has and thats what i like about it so for originality go for the terra-moto.
Peace.

I would go for the original thumper. The Terra has some funky plastics which will be impossible to get graphics for. Other than that ThumpstarAustralia and Terra moto are the same, T-star USA is it's own company. I think there is a post on planutminis about it?!!!?!?!!

although the terra motos the red ones don't look that good *to me* i like the up market ones like the 3200 ones.. you could really make them look funky (custom grapics) crf50 plate, cut back guard a tad.. sik

I would go for the original thumper. The Terra has some funky plastics which will be impossible to get graphics for. Other than that ThumpstarAustralia and Terra moto are the same, T-star USA is it's own company. I think there is a post on planutminis about it?!!!?!?!!

Yer i noticed that the other day,in latest minimoto mag that in us. they are still called thumpstar.Seem pretty strange to me.

you need to upload them to the internet first. try www.photobucket.com

upload the pic there then copy the img code and paste it in where u type ur message

Latest posts

Back