terra-moto with crf plastics!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys this is my terra-moto. I put crf on her and a new pipe, new bar clams and pro tapers!!! :D

Attachments

• tarra-moto.jpg
    tarra-moto.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 300
  • pro taper bars.jpg
    pro taper bars.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 194
  • terra-moto freestyl.JPG
    terra-moto freestyl.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 235
  • terra-motos.jpg
    terra-motos.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 212
i cant believe they dont have usd forks on them yet wonder when they are going to bring a bike with a set on it.

I'd say you just wasted one perfect set of sticker kit for a "cheap bike" like that.

tubes 380 ther is a model with usds lol....tera moto rider bike looks so much better wwith crf plastics... i cant stand the factory plastics hav fun mate :)

its the best terra moto ive ever seen they look shit stock with those gay standered plastics, looks good mate :)

Look awesome dude, get some new forks :D

Nice work mate looks good. Just gotta get my forks and tapers on and mine will be set too.

Mine didnt bolt straight on, you gotta buy a new seat so the bolt pattern will line up :p the stock seat wasnt much chop anyways.

NIce bike mate, my bars sit up high too. But i dont care, it feels and handles so good with them. Hey Mazza where abouts in tassie are you?

The bars are sick as!!! um to put crf on her you have to cut both of the hand grab thing which is welded to the back of the frame. The pro tapers are the same height as the standed ones.

yer i have to agree the forks are alot better than most of the cheap usd!! i rekon that the crf plastics look so much better! but i dont like idea of cutting the grab handles off. How far does the back mud guard sit over the end of the sub frame? Can u get us a picture looken straight on

The plastics are red baron $140. an got the graphic kit from dhz $65 and the seat was of dhz $30

Im down near Hobart. Dont worry to much about cutting off the grab bars mate (they are useless anyways) east enough to do. Crf rear plastics wont fit if they are still on.

I got a red baron high foam seat, and just some budget plastics off ebay (was gunna be rediculous through my local shop)

Latest posts

Back