testing out new track work

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha the honda wins in the longrun, wouldnt be surprised if it was faster than the china on the track anyway.

cool track !

man you fellas can ride,bloody sweet track wish i could ride that shizzz...is that your stocko bike or kamakazi 88,its the kami init if not mann that stocker flys...yeh what was that first bike that snapped???? looks like a brap or somthing...

how the hell does your stocker go so good???,maybe cause im like 40 kgs heiver then you wouldnt help but still that looks insanly fast for a stocker,get a vid on you on your 88

When it's "stock" any thing goes:D
But yeah whats she got in her??

i was racing 2 dudes at blackduck they were on stockers ... i swear there on this site?? and we were all like beside eachother even out of tight corners they were right be side me!!!! my 88 must just be realllyyy badly tuned lol... plus all the extra weight my bike has i supose.... but still they hammer

i was racing 2 dudes at blackduck they were on stockers ... i swear there on this site?? and we were all like beside eachother even out of tight corners they were right be side me!!!! my 88 must just be realllyyy badly tuned lol... plus all the extra weight my bike has i supose.... but still they hammer

was that on satday?think was brucey089 and 88limmited

yeh prob was brucey he has the stock graphics and a stocker bike and 88 limited has an orange stocker with red baron graphics...

yer that was them they were hammering , couldn't keep up with the bbr but haha that thing was off tapp!!

done a bit more digging today heres what i got done.
2008_1030playgroup29oct0009Medium.jpg

2008_1030playgroup29oct0010Medium.jpg

2008_1030playgroup29oct0012Medium.jpg

You don't wanna know what I'd do to have that track in my front yard...

Oh the missis looks good to;)

got heaps of ideas from your track mate nice work.... your tables are so smooth

Latest posts

Back