testing Stator/Magneto

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phillysno1

Reaction score
hay my bike (orion 125cc) has a electical problem, theirs no spark. we've tryed a new cdi and coil but still no spark. is their a way i can test the magneto befor i de-pop rivert it and have to flown down to nsw, only to find out its not the problem

hay any one know any good shops that call test the electrics, tell me whats wrong and replace it once i ge tthe new part? and at a decent price im on a budget as im only 15 and all my funding comes from selling/installing ps2 modchips

Just buy a stator from ebay, there is a guy selling them for $67 but you can get them cheaper and install it yourself. You may just need to get the bike shop to remove the flywheel if you don't have a puller and the rest is easy.

i can get the stator for the 10 bucks postage is gona cost me, from the dealer. may be second hand but i made shure i got the dealer info and its still under a parts warrenty for like 9months our of the 12:D now i need to know how do i get the stator out?

Latest posts

Back