Thailand Wwoohhhooo

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey boys,

i'm off to Thailand from the 10th of dec to the 2nd of jan, any of you been/ going??
just after some travel tips of some awesome places to go etc.
I'm going the there to scuba dive, party explore and have an aweomse time with my mate.
Got any suggestions anyone? i heard tiger temple is suppose to be awesome,

Laters

all the advice i got.. is keep everything locked up with padlocks... bcoz u never know over in those area.. two of my mates and missos are going there tonight for two weeks... so yeah that is the advice they got given

If its anything like Bali you will love it :D. I love Asia, make sure you visit a monkey park if they have any in Thailand.

i went 2 years ago and now im going again in 25 days.
its awesome,u will have an awesome time.
yeh definately see a monkey show and if u are staying in phuket go and see the "Fantasea" show. its absolutely f****n amazing!!!!!!!
not something u would expect from thailand.
make sure u take lots of mosquito spray.

sounds good bro i am jelous the only travel advice i have 4 ya is dont go taking body board bags full of weed with ya and you should be rite lol

thailand rules just have fun dont need no advice

No need for you to worry, I just got back 4 days ago after spending a month there, using Bangkok as our home base.
The Tiger Temple is just awesome as is the River Kwai and Death Railway.
Make sure you go to the weekend markets and the Bangkok Night Bazaar near Lumpini Subway.
The only advice I can give is if your in Bangkok us the subway as it is the cheapest and best trains in the world and always ask the taxi's to use the meter, as they charge 2baht ($0.15)per km where here in OZ we get charged around $2.
Also the pingpong show was great...lol

Sorry also big tip is DON'T CHANGE YOUR MONEY IN AUSTRALIA, just change about $50 worth so you have money when you get there for Taxi or something, Change your $$'s once your there the exchange rate is way better and there is no fee's or taxes.
We lost about 10000Baht for every $1000 we got exchanged because we changed all our $$'s at Sydney airport and that is about $300. Don't make the same mistake we did.

Last edited:
sounds good bro i am jelous the only travel advice i have 4 ya is dont go taking body board bags full of weed with ya and you should be rite lol

LMFAO!!!!!.. nice call ;)

Just be careful of the ladyboys ;) :D :D

pr1.jpg

Latest posts

Back