Thanks Dandenong MC (Wonthaggi)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradsmith

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Just wanted to say thanks a stack to the crew at Dandenong Motorcycle Club.
We went along to one of their club committee meetings tonight at the club rooms.

Was awesome to have a chat to the people behind the club.

We will be putting a proposal together to run a race this year and a series for next year!

We need people, we are working with Greg and the victorian minibike club and trying to get all the shops and player in our industry together to work as a team.

Our sport is looking good!

If you can help or think this is a good idea let us know..,

lets work together and make sure our sport grows into what we plan...

any way chat soon. keep in touch,.

be good or at least be good at it!

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

brad
[email protected]

this is bloody good news... the series sounds the goods next year...looks like ill be doing some roadtrips down south and see it all through

Its a no go for This Sunday.
Hopefully we can get in a ride day in Nov.
How is everyone for Sunday 22nd Nov????

Track closes for 6 weeks over summer. So wont have many ride days left.
Thanks
Shez@CINIWORX

brad

you cant got saying we are going to have a race this year it is not going to happen.........unfortunantly

yes we will put a proposal to the club to get the track up and running but until that happens we have nothing
i have got and existing layout of the track and the size of the area we have to work with so thats a start we need to organize a time to get together and pimp out some ideas for a track
i will contact corey and see when they are going to hold the committee meeting this will give us a time line
then we can start pushing some dirt around if we get the ok (cant wait)

now i like your enthusiasm but you have to remember it was me and eddy that got our foot in the door hear and we want to be the driving force behind this and as you say we want the support of everyone in the sport so lets get this right and we will have it for a long time

coolie......

Sorry guys, Missed out on getting a last MINI ride in for 2009 at Wonthaggi but we will keep you posted as the track is now closed until Feb2010 for maintenence.
For all those interested in riding next year and getting in a full years worth of riding membership send us through an email and i will keep you posted.

SHEZ at CINIWORX

Latest posts

Back