The 2008 ROCKSTAR ENERGY MINI SX OPEN - ENTRIES

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet mick
i hope my knee is right for the day

i have a couple of questions regarding classes
1. as an amature riding a 125cc manual with a 14" wheel what class do i enter?
or do i have to enter a pro event......

2. For the young blokes whats the age limit for the juniors?

3. as asked before do we get practice or do we have to get out there on the bmx before hand?

let us know i am keen as mustard it was a great event last year and i said then i would compete in the next one so i've got my fingers crossed

later

1. as an amature riding a 125cc manual with a 14" wheel what class do i enter?
or do i have to enter a pro event......
Nah Mate, The entries have been amended. Enter the Auto Class as it has officially been changed to Auto and Clutch

2. For the young blokes whats the age limit for the juniors?
15 and Under

3. as asked before do we get practice or do we have to get out there on the bmx before hand?
2 Practice sessions of 10mins each

Is anyone else having troub;y with thelink above?
I've been following link after link trying to get the entry form, but i'm either too dumb or the links not working.

So where it says "have to have an MA competition license" does that include Learners?

it's a race licence not a car licence
you well have to ring them up
it's just a money making scheme

unfortunantly i will be unable to ride my knee will still be fucked so will see ya there spectating i spose

Hey Mick ,
just wondering if my 13 year old son can ride a pitpro 125 with manual clutch and a 14 inch front wheel ???
or is he restricted to the 110
he already has a MA race national competition licence ,
cheers , Rick

yeah, what restriction will some1 have as an 11-12 y.o 125cc orion agb21 (chinga) still stock, manual 4 gears, and do i have 2 get a race license (now ive got a rec lic) and havent had much race experince, just practice

Latest posts

Back