The 70 dollar coolster 110 stunt

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattyForms

Reaction score
Hello, so it is currently 2am and I decided to show off my build as I slowly work on it. A man on letgo posted a “50cc mini dirtbike” for 70$ and after 15$ for a friend to pick it up, it was in my hands for 85$. The bike did not run, needed plastics, seat, battery, and a gas tank(plus wiring issues). I got to work on it, found out the key was cut out, and the fuse was blown. The kid said he never got it running so he couldn’t ride it. Ever. So a brake new engine and a well quality bike that needed a couple parts. I already planned on building a 50 sized stunt bike, and already had plastics, seat, and gas tank. 150$ later on a battery (relocated the battery holder from the rear left) bars, carb, and throttle / protaper grips. Next up was street tires, fit perfectly with a nice look to them and dual sport tread. That is my progress, I added a light bar, and once had underlighting, but it didn’t work out after actually using the bike. Below is my progress:
13aee2bd24a4af79932497bbdfd6ef86.jpg

15e03bca5a915de17357838fb875157d.jpg

88c7c7709dd09f8e1aa41ec061702b95.jpg

Please let me know about anything else I should get, I plan on getting a 125cc swap next then handbrake... open for suggestions!

Wicked mate honestly build it how you want it to look but maybe stick with the “Honda” theme of the crf plastics and get a Honda seat just my two cents I love 110’s maybe look at the Tbolt 143 big bore kit or bbr have them too instead of a 125 that’s what I plan on doin when I get around to buying a 110 defenetly keep us updated on your build :)

Wicked mate honestly build it how you want it to look but maybe stick with the “Honda” theme of the crf plastics and get a Honda seat just my two cents I love 110’s maybe look at the Tbolt 143 big bore kit or bbr have them too instead of a 125 that’s what I plan on doin when I get around to buying a 110 defenetly keep us updated on your build :)

My friend is doing a crf themed one so I can’t do that lol but the problem is that the engine it came with is automatic, hence my need to get a Lifan [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She looks tough with those tyres hey

I reckon it’s ready to have fun on

The only thing I would do is paint the chrome exhaust heat shield black , I reckon it would match the exhaust as it’s black and it would blend in better with the appearance of the bike.

But even if you don’t paint it , the bike still looks good :)

She looks tough with those tyres hey

I reckon it’s ready to have fun on

The only thing I would do is paint the chrome exhaust heat shield black , I reckon it would match the exhaust as it’s black and it would blend in better with the appearance of the bike.

But even if you don’t paint it , the bike still looks good :)

Thanks! I’ll get around to painting that some point this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back