the agb29 orion 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyHeys4

Reaction score
well i know everyone has already discussed this or not but can you put an oil cooler onto the 125cc or not cause its really annoying me i already know you can on the 140cc thats why i was askin if its better to get one of them instead and i want to find out thanks ohh and also were are pitbike shops in brisbane round northlakes or redcliffe can you give me websites or links fone numbers etc thanks any good shops that sell every pit bike part in the dictionary plz cheers.

You can fit an oil cooler to it if u like. There is some debate to whether oil coolers are worth having or not but there are also oil coolers of different styles and quality which may also be a factor in how good it actually works. Doing a search of this site should come up with some good info about it for you.

hey i thump so how do you install it on the 125 coz what ive heard you cant put the oilcooler on the orion stock engine any way ill look on the site thanks for your help bro

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back