The atomik Nitrous 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmpbll911

Reaction score
Hey everyone
I've been looking around for another china bike on ebay. I did have an Atomik Nitrous about a year ago and it was a good bike. I jumped and raced it hard and it held up, new front wheel, tyres and a chain was all it needed. I had it for about three months and got rid of it, and i was looking at the new ones. They don't have as much 'bling' on them but they seem alright. The one i bought claimed to have a LIFAN engine which i have heard are pretty good for china bikes. The new 140cc comes with a YX enigine. Anyone know much about these engines and is this still a goood bike? Also what would be a good buy for a china around the same price range?

the bike MAY have a lifan it MAY also have a YX

if you are going to get one...MAKE SURE you order the bike with a YX motor!

i recently bought three identical bikes from atomik...2 came with lifan one came with YX....the yx absolutely EATS the lifan for breakfast....one of the lifans also snapped a crank...so i got it swapped for a yx....and WOW what a motor it is!

theres some first hand info for you

some people may not like it...but its first hand experience and up to date

there are mixed opinions, so ive never really gotten any sorts of facts to prove they are better... lifan is just as good

i just mentioned the facts

ive raced 2 different yx against 2 different lifan in the same bike probably 100 times over the last month...

its not even remotely close

yx comes with the decent cam and lifan 140 has a hopless cam with crap lift

thats my experiences...

if i were to blow this motor up a year down the track...another yx would be briskly ordered without even a thought

Yeah i hit up some decent size jumps on the old atomik and managed not to bend anything except the front wheel which i changed anyway. So you guys reckon the YX is better, i was worried they might be shit but sounds good. Do ya actually have to ask atomik which engine they are gunna put in it?

hahaha yes you do...as half of them came in with lifan half came with yx...
so yes IF you want one or the other ...ask for it

hello,
how do you tune atomik 140 nitrous
i have the yx engine :confused:

Latest posts

Back