The best midsize bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xr80's are little 80 4 stroke bikes made for fum i thought. designed for little kids, i hav only ever ridden an xr100, that is super fast but that's cos it has had like tonnes of race mods from previous owners..
what makes them so fast? i never ridden one.

xr80s are just a bit slower than a xr100 who cars if its a little kids bike it is bigger than ure foxico and they are a great bike to learn on if ure gonna get like a 2 stroke or somthing.

m0p

who gives a shit what bike u got as long as u have fun, ive got a wr250f and i can do everything my mates can do on their mx bikes including jumpin 40 - 50 foot doubles.

my opinion by a 85 2 stroke, i had one for 4 years and raced it and they go dam hard. and it didnt need rebuilds every 2 hours, a ring every 6 months and a piston once a year it u look after it

i thought xr's were 4 stroke? LOL, wat r u goin on about?

if u want a mid siz bike an dont want some cheap china

maby think about a klx110;)

they go hard and arnt going to break on u

ok guys, i've confirmed that the seat height of the pitpro is 79cm so im gonna get the DHZ, and for those of you that will ask the obvious Question "when", arr probably in the next couple of weeks, dads going to visit clients next week but it's also mi lil bro's b'day on the 7th so not until after then atleast.
cheers

K, you've figured it out .. locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back