The Boredom Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pit Drugz

Reaction score
Well guys i know ive been pretty bored on weekdays after work wen i cant go on MRs or go riding cause its dark so i wanna know what some of the stuff u have done simply because u were so bored

I once took my remote controll car and completely stripped it then put it back together

im usually on MR but the next thing i would do is work on my bike and/or buy stuff i dnt need for it lol

and if all above fails theres one answere PUB :alc:

I run around in the back yard if that doesn't get me wasted I go on my scooter!

im usually on MR but the next thing i would do is work on my bike and/or buy stuff i dnt need for it lol

and if all above fails theres one answere PUB :alc:

haha lol + reps mate!!!

The pub never fails. lol:food-smiley-005:

I have been known to get myself into a little bit of bother with my boredom relief ideas so I guess I can give you a list of things NOT to do. I may or may not have tried some of these at home. :eek:

Do not get inspired to cut your own hair like someone on MTV. Having to wear a headband for 2 months until your "spike" grows out is not cool.

Do not superglue "things" together to see if they stick... I can tell you now that they do.

Do not try to back your mum's car out of a single garage with the car door open.... seriously, don't.

Do not try to expand your musical horizons by buying some world music CD's. Pygmy chants are fine on SBS... but no-one wants them at your next party.

Do not attempt your own bikini wax... you won't finish it and no-one likes a one winged bush.

that is so funny Skylar..........my young bloke cut his own hair last week.......it was like he was scalped........

you may be onto something hey thump

missus is shocking i've gotta be blind drunk to let her drive hey

I dunno about Skylar but I find cutting my own hair is a better alternative to letting the missus near it... I just end up with sore shoulders from holding up the second mirror to see the back of my head :p

Working on a bike is always a favourite... If you need a way to waste hours and hours on the internet, have a look at StumbleUpon.com: Personalized Recommendations to Help You Discover the Best of the Web - It's the bane of productivity ;)

I dunno about Skylar but I find cutting my own hair is a better alternative to letting the missus near it... I just end up with sore shoulders from holding up the second mirror to see the back of my head :p

haha lol i wont let my missus near my hair, i just shave it off tho, but she goes too fast with the clippers and fricken tears it out :eek:

I find myself playing space invadors for 4 hours straight sometimes,
Walking in cirlces while smoking thinking what do to,
I do stupid stuff on my bike that doesnt even need to be done,
play guitar untill my fingers are sore.
Get picked up by rach and do stupid shit, like getting bogged in the mud trying to drift.

aw and

SLEEEP

Do not get inspired to cut your own hair like someone on MTV. Having to wear a headband for 2 months until your "spike" grows out is not cool.

General rule is don't let me do anything to my hair:
Firstly I dyed it black and purple.. wasn't emo enough.. so I shaved one side of my head...

4568_96533828016_573658016_1955103_7909172_n.jpg

Then boredom struck again...

13335_181090832543_684492543_2989148_5397863_n.jpg
Bleaching...(I'm the one on the left.)

Then last week I went bright orange.. he he

38445_406603607543_684492543_4550079_1033772_n.jpg

Oh then this one time at band camp.. I looked like a tampon

36103_399308222543_684492543_4367388_7781491_n.jpg

Also self entertainment at work.. required one towel and thinking you're a super hero.

4654_212033085182_891575182_7224731_6567632_n.jpg

I've since found that my iPhone will keep me completely entertained and my hair is now safe.. for another day. Apps like angry bird are best !

Well I hope that entertained someone else for a whole of 5 seconds...

Latest posts

Back