The "I JUST PUT ON NEW GRAPHICS" Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
Though i would make a thread for all those shinny new graphics you just put on

Hillz-1.jpg

pic is from my iphone so it aint the best :eek:

MAN PRETTY GAY who designed em the judge from dancing with the stars :eek:

Naa ha ha ha just kiddin bruz I've had a few beers they look trick :cool:

haha, cheers dready yer i had em on for the lanos rider over here, holtzy was filming so ya might see em them back ground lol

Yeah bruz was shootin that full pipe with him a few weeks ago , he's got 13 episodes on fuel from march so everyone will probably see em :cool:

But yeah they look sick I just thought of that pay out and had to go with it lol:D

Did you do the graph ? who did em ?

Ringmaster hooked me up, i just told em what i wanted. it does also have tank stickers with a spray can & my postcode "6073" but the tank only lasts for a month or so till they start bubbling off so i don't run em

^^^clean your tank out really really well with acetone and let it dry repeat that process twice(once a day should do it)then clean your plastics with the acetone let it dry then rince with water and allow to dry, you stickers should be fine after that......its the fuel fumes seeping through the plastics that are bubbling ya graphics and apparently 2 stroke mix is worse than straight fuel......the acetone is suppossed to work great :D

Latest posts

Back