THe Latest FAD!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
ok i've been using the air freshener for a few weeks now, after i saw all the pros doing it.

something to do with the fresh sensation keeps the mind clear when wide open in corners or going for that all important seat grab

1MSoair.jpg

ha ha as usual you are on the gas bruz ... the gurus in the states did tests on balance and found some interesting sh#t ... seems you can hang airfresheners off ya hangers and it'll help ya balance ...it's all about you needing all your senses right for perfect balance ... and smell has been the one we have (up until now ) been neglecting . So yeah I'm runnin em too ... but it's sorta supposed to be a secret .

is that new car scent? i love that smell..

i thought you'd be more of a pink frangipani type hillz?

i would laugh if they caused your throttle to get stuck on full and instead of your "important seat grab" you do a bubba scrub to faceplant ;)

How much more hp does it add?

No more HP gain, but you go faster due to being more in control

^^ you editing troll :p

Last edited:
You should get some power balance bands and put them around the hangers, you will be amazed at what you can do when the bike is wearing the band.

is this actually a scientific fact?
thats pretty crazy!
why dont ya just stickytape it inside your helmet near the vent?
so they dont look, well, wierd?

they tried that but the scent was too overpowering ... they reckon off ya crossbrace on ya hangers is best ...Hillz is just ghetto

is this actually a scientific fact?
thats pretty crazy!
why dont ya just stickytape it inside your helmet near the vent?
so they dont look, well, wierd?

have you heard of the sports powerbands??

they increase your balace, inner core strength and endurance and for only $59.95*

*Batteries arent included

yer we tested them in different spots around the bike & helmet, i found the throttle side to be the best spot for my riding style

Damn once i started looking i found them everywhere!

one on a minibike

pineforest.jpg

And chad reed is holding one in his hand here!
Another pine forest fan.

reed.jpg

Latest posts

Back