the life of my pitty (dial-up users beware)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
hi guys i was going threw my pics on my comp and decided to make a pic thread of my pittys life

the pics start from when i pretty much got the bike to the end result well so far result it will never end lol
bikes160.jpg

138ccnn.jpg

138cc3.jpg

P1010048.jpg

What were you thinking when you got the red plastics when you had blue rims and skid plate ? :D

Looks much better in its current status.

looks mint with the metal mullisha kit and all the red and black decals.. props to you mate.. im also doing mine red and black.. im hoping to get it to that stage in the future.. well done

I agree with eichkay. You sure did change your mind alot but it turned out perfect in the end I think.

Its interesting seeing all the small changes that were made in every photo.

Heres mine, I havnt done as much as you but its sorta similar, Ive still got more mods coming.

Before:

Camera-03.jpg

Camera-04.jpg

After:

DSCN4380.jpg

DSCN4365.jpg

Last edited:
yeah shit hot man
have the new bits been broken in yet?????
or are you still broken?????
later

thanks for the kind words guys i appreciate it

yeah i change my mind alot white to red then black but ive very happy they way it looks and rides now and i agree 50sBH 12''12'' look and ride better

dont worrie coolmodee the parts have been brokin in lol i ride my bikes alot probably 5days a week,

when i first put the drees up kit and new dipstick on i went for a thrash and i was in forth like usual on this long dirt path beside a main road and these two guys in a car drove by and looked at me with this wierd face exspression but i didnt really take any notice of them and 2 seconds later i smelt burning oil so i turned my head and there was a massive dirty cloud of smoke behind me i stopped thinking damn i blew the rings but the smoke wasnt coming from the zorst it was coming from the right side of the bike,
you will laugh at what happened i didnt tighten up the new dipstick and it came loose and cause the engine was running the oil was spitting out and hitting the exhaust making the big arse cloud of smoke
thats when i realised why those guys were looking at me strange lol

oh this thread can be for every one if they want to show us the progress of there bike

Last edited:
Quicky for ya,

One of my bikes, current project getting all my attention

Before
mycrfpv7.jpg

After
12barmybiketl6.jpg

Ive still got other parts coming, should see them later this week or early next week.

i ride my bikes alot probably 5days a week,

Yep, me too thats why it needed plenty of mods to stay alive, many of the stock parts that I didnt replace broke anyway. It also keeps me busy, I work on it all myself.

And good story btw hhaha

hey dicy, amd flarry, i've neem wpndering for a while..... which do you preffer black or grey box engine, i always assumed grey but that was just looks and stuff, all good bikes have grey and the 125 black engine sux.
i guess its better to ask flarry, since u had a real 140cc grey and now a real 140cc black rather than 127 then 140....
cheers guys.

That turned out very nice eichkay, is that speedo on your bars in the "after" photo?

hey dicy, amd flarry, i've neem wpndering for a while..... which do you preffer black or grey box engine, i always assumed grey but that was just looks and stuff, all good bikes have grey and the 125 black engine sux.
i guess its better to ask flarry, since u had a real 140cc grey and now a real 140cc black rather than 127 then 140....
cheers guys.

To my knowledge they're exactly the same, just painted differently. My new engine was made 4 months after my old one and aslong as its start in any gear its one of the better lifans.

looks good eichkay have you done anything to it engine wise?
and what parts have you got coming?

pascal i think there all the same, companys that get them imported here ask lifan to paint them and some dont its really up to the importer if he likes them a certain colour

That turned out very nice eichkay, is that speedo on your bars in the "after" photo?

Narh its a TinyTac, RPM meter and shows Run time in Hours when bike is off.

looks good eichkay have you done anything to it engine wise?
and what parts have you got coming?

Nope motors a stock 50 at the moment, dont need big hp motors for a stunter, the stock 50s are pretty dam quick when you tweak them here and there and remove the stock pipes restrictive header,also added K&N filter, PC T4 exhaust and played with the timing.

Ive got some new forks coming from the US... You'll have to wait and see. Had them built to suit my setup with stock frame and stock swinger.

Looks great all of you fellas, really impressed.. my bike needs some attention.. still got a popped back tube, crap oil, needs a service and I need to get my new killswitch rewired! Blowing all my money on green.

hey divy, are them pro taper bars the standed xr50 bend? I don't like pro tapers because there a little to straight for me, but yours look like they have a little more bend. Probably seeing things haha. :eek:

Latest posts

Back