the missus bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim_

Reaction score
ok so this bike has never had a thread but it has appeared on here.. and now i gave it to my missus so she could learn to appreciate her bike and love it....

so this is the way it was when we got it from her friend...
$100 joby..
orion.jpg
corysbike.jpg

so then we stripped it, cleaned it up, go rid of most of the rust, new tires and painted it...

P3150172.jpg
corysbike2.jpg

so then i decided it needed a better frame and swing arm... plus some updated plastics..
Picture002.jpg

then stripped the bike again... and replaced the frame and swinga...
Picture003.jpg

then put it back together...
Picture037.jpg
Picture038.jpg

next to the Atomik when we first won it..
Picture006.jpg
Picture004.jpg

and when we wont the atomik progress stopped this bike and flipped to the nitrous....
fast forward a year and the missus decide she wants a project bike all to her own... so she got to stripping it back and doin some work to it...
PA020131.jpg

and it inherited the white plastics and white seat off the nitrous and the stock exhaust..
PA020132.jpg

then we went and got some blue flashy bits... so the bike will be blue and white..
PA060112.jpg

so still to come is:
140cc engine
white rear shock
blue hubs and rims
blue bash plate
blue MR sticker kit
new swing arm

Looking good as bro!!!
I gotta a swingarm you can have for next to nothing if you want man? brand new just the wrong size for my build, suited for a crf50 style and cost me 90 bucks rofl

3Swinger.jpg

Looking good as bro!!!
I gotta a swingarm you can have for next to nothing if you want man? brand new just the wrong size for my build, suited for a crf50 style and cost me 90 bucks rofl

3Swinger.jpg

that would be ace mate.... how much ya reckon?

cheers cordogs..... the GF is chuffed that she gets a bike to do all on her own (i just gotta tighten the nuts and bolts)...

Looks great man, good see another girl getting interested in the bikes, personally I'd have a blue rear shock to go with your colour scheme. Keep the pictures coming

Looks great man, good see another girl getting interested in the bikes, personally I'd have a blue rear shock to go with your colour scheme. Keep the pictures coming

cheers mate, yeah not enough ladies getting involved with bikes i reckon.... all the parts are up to her.. i will pass on the idea but and see what she reckons... will have to get her on MR now... lol

Nice one timmy, watch that white seat though, i can't for the life of me get the wifes clean :( As for ladies not not riding i hear ya, but after my/our last ride my wife is keen as, even getting her bike licence on thursday, so stoked. Good stuff mate, maybe we might have to organise a chiks on minis day soon :)

Nice one timmy, watch that white seat though, i can't for the life of me get the wifes clean :( As for ladies not not riding i hear ya, but after my/our last ride my wife is keen as, even getting her bike licence on thursday, so stoked. Good stuff mate, maybe we might have to organise a chiks on minis day soon :)

im hearin ya mate... it just wont get clean.. worst part is i put i nice greasy hand print on there last time i was working on the nitrous.... im thinking of getting to whip out the napisan spray or bleach of something to get it clean lol... the missus has her L's but hasnt got the road time up to be confident enough to get her RE... but she is getting there...

Alright so I listen to you lot n got her a little second hand 110 for a $100 it's 3 valve semi automatic needs a little work (or a lot depending on how analy retentive you are) she doesn't know I have it yet, so it could go two ways either she'll love it and ill be we'll be seeing ya's at the next ride day. Or I'll cop a mouth full and put it up for sale on eBay!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351056973.519197.jpg

i have two bikes with white seats and i use truck was on em and they come up brand new

Haha you poor man, was worth a try, heres some rep for your self esteem ;)

Ha ha thanks mate, I'm not real sure why she changed her mind, but like I said she's not the most coordinated person when it comes to sports, abit of a Girly girl! She said she's keen to come to the ride days, now that she knows she'll have joshy's missus to talk to (was it Jodie? Sorry mate) might be a blessing in disguise! She can organise morning tea! ;)

Sorry to hear your misses didnt like the bike it makes it easier when your misses is keen on bikes im lucky mine loves them got her a S/Hand Atomik 140 done it up a bit(specs in carby settings tut). She doesnt complain about me spending money on my bikes shes the first one that wants to go for a ride. Sorry most of you guys might not be so lucky:ballchain:

Latest posts

Back