the new pittie

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bulldog that's part of the stator, so you don't need a new case

Theres nothing wrong with the casing is there? or is it cracked?

Before you buy everything for the motor add it all up and see what it comes to...

As dready said might be worth buyin a fresh donk.

Edit: DvD understood what you were getting at haha

Heres a better (???) pic. The sensor is outlined in black:
15092009004.jpg

yeah all you need is a new stator although i think they only sell them in stator and magnetos kits now.

Good old sloppy chain did the trick

Take the magneto off and youll see 2 screws top and bottom. undo them and pull the circular plate off, there's your stator.

Last edited:
Thanks satchy and DvDRip.

I was looking at this one:
DHZ Mini Moto - Stator & Magneto, Seals

I only need a new clutch, clutch cable, carbi, throttle cable, electrics and now the startor it'll all add up too $250(approx) but I don't need the clutch cable, throttle cable, carbi and electrics straight away as i have them and with out the it'll add up too $120 (approx). With out telling Ken.

when you say clutch are you talking about the clutch lever or the actual clutch?

Heres a pic of the clutch(still to the engine):
16092009002.jpg

How do you get this type of clutch off? Do you have to loosen the bolts off in the clutch? i would like to know so i can take it off tomorrow and see why its so stuff to engage.

Cactus Jack hope this is some help to identify my bike, I'll be happy to take mesurements.

to get the clutch off undo the four bolts on the front of the clutch once that is off theres a nut under that cover u will need to undo only way to get it off is with a clutch nut tool. dhz sells them

Last edited:
Oh ok then. I just didn't know if you had to take off the four bolts as I havn't taking a clutch off thats like that.

Thanks rider456. I'll do that tomorrow:)

Thought to update you. Here are some pics;
Andrew001-1.jpg

andrews006.jpg

andrews009.jpg

I've only got a new forged kickstart, extended gear lever, KTM clutch leaver (going to be replaced), New stator, Uni fillter, Throttle cable, Repacked muffler, Painted frame, Carbon Fiber cutaway cover and I painted the brake pedle and footpegs matt black.

I forget why I wanted to take the clutch off?? Haha. Bit pointless now though.

Still needs new rims, Back master cylindar, Front sproket and chain. When will it happen?? ****ed if I know. It has taken this long to get this far. Haha

I like the feel Of them bars.

Got the engine started to day. Did a couple of kicks nothing... Turned out I didn't turn the fuel on :eek:. Haha. Turned fuel on 2 kicks and away she went. Alot of white smoke. Like a lot.. And I got a massive oil leak. So I need a new clutch cover gasket or I'm just going to do a boudge job and gasket glue the out side of the engine.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/bulldog93_2009/andrews001-1.flv">

Here is me smoking it up. Hahaha.

if you just got the bike it might be too much oil mixed in... i know when there is too much oil it puts off so much smoke. check it out. just an idea dont know if its right.

Just ordered:
Products
1 x Alloy 12" Rear Rim 1.85 wide, 15mm Axle Hub $65.00
1 x Pit Dirt Bike Engine Gasket Kit, Lifan Ducar 110cc 125cc 140cc 150cc $15.00
1 x Red Folderback Clutch & Brake Levers $45.00
1 x HD Red Nylon Chain Roller $10.00
1 x PRO TAPER MX GRIPS, METAL MULISHA SINGLE DENSITY $20.00

Just need to put money into DHZ's bank account and ready to go. I got a 14" front wheel and clutch cable coming. I'm hoping the gasket will solve the oil leak problem I'm experienceing. Hopfully.

Got my parts today:
andrews001-2.jpg

andrews002-1.jpg

andrews003-1.jpg

andrews004-1.jpg

You can't see the chain roller as it was on the bench :eek:. I found out today that I have a step where my chain roller goes which I need to file down (tomorrow) and then I should be sweet to go.. I'll hopefully get the tirers changed over from my old rims onto my new ones and I want to pint the front (blue) rim black to suit.

Photobucket is homo and that's why the pics are so big.

Put tires and tubes on the new rims. Also just orderd:
- HD 39T REAR SPROCKET #428 CHAIN PITCH
- 14T FRONT SPROCKET #428
- HD High Tensile 15mm Axle, 215mm Front Axle, Spacer
- HD High Tensile 15mm Axle, 220mm Rear Axle, Spacer
- DID #428 Roller Chain, 126L

Should be able to ride it soon :D:D. Pics when I get the new parts and fit them.

Latest posts

Back