the next vic ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like a 2 hr bush ride with hill climbs an small bog holes. out near talangi , narby , or warby , FTW get ove the track pretty quiccckckk

lol have u seen the water run offs at narby. lol . an ghe council or somebody had made about 20 motobike jumps with tables tops an all sorts. the bomb

Sounds sweet! Where abouts are you from? I'm from pakenham area and ride bunyip state forest some times but mostly frankston mx track

im in lildale i ride , narbathong, yellingbo , talangi , big river , the pines . im going to the pines on friday night come back sunday , 10 of us riding cant wait ! was their last long weekend i ride 2 or 3 times a week lol

That's decent! Haha motovert must get put through some **** from riding with 450s and 250s, is it hard work keeping up?

Yeah I'm keen as to ride with some other mini riders! How far are you away from frankston 1trick?

Yeah I am as well! We need an admin to help out! We need a calendar for ride days. Do you ride frankston much kill?

Only a couple times mate I mostly ride at Phillip island and on my mates block n a few lil Dodge spots near me

Oh yeah. It would be such a good track if it had some bigger jumps! your the guy with the 2012 motovert right?

hey fellas, I rode frankston today on a big bike... my mate was on a mini and I wouldn't waste your time, looks like they ran a tractor over the entire track and flattened it, no jumps and maybe 1 or 2 berms at best. apparently that's their idea of maintenance! haven't been out on a mini in a few years and thinking of going for a spin this weekend is parwan still alright to ride at?

Latest posts

Back