Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok this is for all the photographers out there, I'm looking at getting a second hand L series lens and am not sure which, I know it will be a telephoto, and I was thinking of a 400mm f5.6, 70-200mm f2.8 (slightly damaged so much cheaper) or a 70-200 f4 good condition. I like the flexibility of the zoom lenses but I also like the quality and focal distance of the 400mm. Opinions or advice would be great thanks in advance.

and also the 200mm f2.8 prime, but its not black so not as good lol :)

Realy depends on what you taking photos of... personally i would get the 70-200 2.8 as it'll be a better lens for fast sports action. Its the next lens on my own personal list of must haves

I just recently picked up a 28-70mm 2.8f 2nd hand and the next on the list is the 70-200mm 2.8.

Lots of people seems to be doing star trails at the moment so i thought i would go out and give it a shot...

And lucky enough the first time i go out to try some trails it was a beautiful winter sky, no clouds just stars.

Photo was taken over looking the Lennox head lights.

So yeah here is my first attempted at a star trail, I think it turned out ok...i am pretty happy with it :)
just a little blurry in some parts..(was a little windy)

stackedImagecopy.jpg

Latest posts

Back