Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was lightroom edited .. Clarity pumped up 60%, Vibrance and saturation pulled up 20%, Highlights and Shadows brought up 20% as well as whites 38%.. In the HSL area I pulled out aqua and Blue levels 65-70% as i had a heap of blue light fill on the side of the bike. Luminace was also pulled back a bit 10-25% in Blue and Purple bands.

KMA_7010-2.jpg

Ok what? Lol guess i better start reading n playing round with stuff again i have a graphics background so ill pick it all up ok but can u recomend any programs other than photoshop? Still gotta get a decent slr too

Ok what? Lol guess i better start reading n playing round with stuff again i have a graphics background so ill pick it all up ok but can u recomend any programs other than photoshop? Still gotta get a decent slr too

Get Adobe, Lightroom 4 very good for playing around with photos you can download the trial version for 30days then it'll cost you about $200 but its worth it, most pro's use lightroom 4 and sometimes run photoshop aswell but thats more for serious altering of the photos

how many shots you use to make that one? I'm working on star trail shots at the moment so might see some of them here soon.

This was just a single shot with a 30sec exposure, there was a party boat with lots of lights and stuff went past i just waited for the exact right time to get the shot for the boat to do the full pass to get the light trails one end of the frame to the other

Shots from my trip up north

Heres a few photo's from up north from my little road trip. Please note that the hdr's where done hand held and that I had stupidly forgot my tripod. This meant I had to be creative with the night shots like using car roof tops which worked well until the moon came up. there was a very nice reflection of the stars without the moon. But considering all that I don't think it was as bad as it could have been.

Here is the Old Ghan at Marree
7936420884_570e4e21b2_c.jpg

and here is another old ghan at marree
7936421192_6b47698cc1_c.jpg

at william creek
7936421818_38bde39f3b_c.jpg

at woomera
7936421478_e242b929f0_c.jpg

from roof top of car at mt remarkable.
7936420690_db89bdb1f4_c.jpg

Some awesome photography here. went through all 26 pages looking and reading. It's fantastic! It baffles me the stuff you can do with a camera. Well done to all :)

I need to start youtubing some tricks so i can learn to use my shutter and iso etc to get some nice shots. :D

A few shots I got of my brother and a few mate last weekend.

u3yzaqev.jpg

3ymu3ygu.jpg

be2abe2e.jpg

a2yby6as.jpg

ne9eby3y.jpg

erypery6.jpg

7e2e8e8y.jpg

Wish i was there this weekend keri.

Latest posts

Back