Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lensblur.jpg

The missus bought a cannon 550d, thinking the photos will be pro.......

Seems to be alot of stay at home mums, buying the DSLR's and becoming pro photographers from home. Baby portraits and that kind of crap. Terrible. Havent seen any yet that are good. Mix that with a basic knowledge of PS and........

Im no expert and still along way of of knowing how to use the camera, but some people need to realise DSLR's, just cause they are expensive, doesnt mean the photos taken, in auto mode,are going to be of top quality.

I recently bought a Canon 550d, and from first hand experience, the quality of the photos are amazing!!! Play around with it man, put it on other settings rather than auto, this will allow you to adjust different things, (i.e, depth of field, shutter speed, aperture, exposure) giving you those amazing photos you have been waiting for.

Took mine out to QLD Moto Park and got some photos of the guys on the track, i'll upload them soon for your reference! Btw, suitable lens makes all the difference!

Just got a 60d and im impressed, used to have a 40d but it broke after only 2000 shots:( just need to try this one out when I go camping after easter, and also need a 150-500mm sigma:)

Just got a 60d and im impressed, used to have a 40d but it broke after only 2000 shots:( just need to try this one out when I go camping after easter, and also need a 150-500mm sigma:)

nice buy mate my mate has a 60d and he loves it! and that is a bit weird how your 40d broke after 2000 shots.... i took 2000 shots on my 7d at like new years and its awesome haha have fun with your 60!

Latest posts

Back