The real mature Mod

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pickaninny

Reaction score
You call yourself a mod? Im offended by this. I hope you get rolled in Redfern one day you fat little shit.
abbosi2.jpg

Last edited:
Benox use to be one of the worst lil tools on this site...
he had franky keen to bash him LOL
he was banned for a week buy Jezebell (that was real funny) please please un bann me, i live on miniriders

but i've had a lot of talks with him & he has come pretty good over the last couple of months.

(other comments taken out)

So he was one of the worst guys on the site and u decide to make him a moderator :confused:

I don’t get it

Why don’t you just make Sidney a moderator as well, I’m sure he'd do a great job with the tech sections he’s so knowledgeable

btw i dont think benox is a bad moderator or anything he seems alright to me

i don't decide these things.... i myself am just i mere moderator, i have not the powers of the click from member to moderator..

but when some one is keen to do the job like benox is we let them through.... he would always be on my back...... So hillz man howz the new mod spot going & so on

Last edited:
that takes the piss out of abba not aboriginals
and quite frankly i would rather go see abbo any day over abba

leave benox alone the poor kid is just trying to do some right after being a shit for so long

I think that is hilarious benox is a champ for posting it and gosh if anyone were to make fun of us skips i'd laugh if it were clever.

Everybody chill and take a joke!

If you posted that benox, than your a fukin wanker IMO,

Lets post pics of Fat lazy kids up and see if you like it!!!!!!

I couldn't give a ducking rats arse mate, you guys need to chill the luck out. I never was intending on being racist .. jesus christ

Last edited:
I don't see how this is racist, its making fun of abba as coolmodee said and Ben wouldn't of meant it in a racist way.

there is such a thing as tact. It might not have been intended to be racist but anyone can see that it looks very racist

your misses? pfftttt he's all mine ryan! ROFLMAO! thats some funny shit! luking hell you ppl need to calm down... and learn to take a joke.. sheesh..

I couldn't give a ducking rats arse mate, you guys need to chill the luck out. I never was intending on being racist .. jesus christ

Mods should be setting a example and blasting back with swearing is a clear cut example that your a real mature person and don't listen to the members around you , you'll go far in this world with that attitude , most of the post I've read from you are a joke or pointless jabber, i have no respect for you at all.

Im sure ben was just having a joke, he didn't intend it to be racist or anything.
Since ben has been a mod he has minimised his rude comments and swearing and insults etc. but everybody has a temper....
Especially when someone makes a whole thread from you posting a picture having a bit of a joke...

Im sure ben was just having a joke, he didn't intend it to be racist or anything.
Since ben has been a mod he has minimised his rude comments and swearing and insults etc. but everybody has a temper....
Especially when someone makes a whole thread from you posting a picture having a bit of a joke...

But its ok for him to start a new thread about boxy, bagging him!!! 99% percent of benox replys are calling people RETARDS!! pointless crap from him all day every day,

if your gonna give out shit, than be willing to recieve it back!! whoever put him as Mod needs there head read. its making miniriders go backwards with all these decisions lately....

You fags are pethetic, hes having a joke, if you find that racsit any of you aboriginals on miniriders, why dont you try and sue Coon cheese again, and to the white people on here just being a follower, lighten up, you black people wannabes. Plus, show me how that picture is rascit you tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back