the softest shock

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

)(_COZA_)(

Reaction score
HEY
my lil bro just got a orion 125cc agb21 and the rear shock on it is like rock hard , it doesnt even go down on him but hes only 11 yrs old and weighs 35kgs!!! wat is the softest shock u can get so it will be soft for him but it has 2 be a reasonable price ($100 under)!!!!!i was looking at the fastace bs-22ar shock but their for A swingas!!:(

p.s.its a mono swingarm

THANX

Last edited:
whatever shock you want with a really light spring? .... ask dhz on ebay for a fastace to suit mono swingarm with the softest spring ,they should be able to get something for you.

yeh but will it be soft for a 40kg rider (LITTLE bro the skinny little runt) an how would u fit the spring to the shock?(its a standard shit stiff shock that has no adjustments at all)

just tell them to make a hole fastace shock with a soft spring for you mite get one for under $100

yea dhz or buy a cheap adjustable 1 off ebay same size as curren 1 measure the length from eye to eye on shock n look for that size

could u please give me a link 2 a soft shock because i cant find any??????

THANX

no! i put it upside down because it was too stiff normal its (actually softer upside down)

a fastace shock will still be way to stiff,the only thing i could recomend is a cheapo ebay one with the srping preload right on the softest,itd probly be still to hard but theres no other option...

a fastace shock will still be way to stiff,the only thing i could recomend is a cheapo ebay one with the srping preload right on the softest,itd probly be still to hard but theres no other option...

Thats it^^ usually people complain the shock is too soft coz they have a cheap one. Try the ebay store 1getfit and he has some cheap shocks.

might be shit cuz its upside down lol

No that shock is not upside down

Latest posts

Back