The Track Challenge

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbie

Reaction score
Your challenge is to plan/design a track.
The track must be able to be made with $600.

Here are the measurements of the land you have to work with:
land.GIF

Btw these measurements are rough, it was a fairly quick measure up rushed because i wanted to continue riding!
Note: The soil is too sandy to be dug to make burms/jumps etc, so you must buy fill.

I am building a track as a school project(I have about 5 months left todo it), so i would appreciate some ideas on how i can use the land available to me to turn it into a sick pitbike track.
Btw its on private land, and its not "MY" land, i just have permission to use it.

This is my main idea, but im unsure if i will be able to get it done under the $600 budget. [The red is a table top and the green is a double, all the cornered will be berms]
design%20A.GIF

Thats F**King awesum.. Why did we not hav that at my skool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THATS FUN AS

trackfa9.jpg

yellow is the start line green is table top blue is a double red is the burms the black is a mid to large step up the hole pink area u can add smasl singles table tops step up and downs and the middle part is a triple or another large jump for tricks be good to mess round on.
anyway thats my lame attempt :D

yeah that achievable in 5 months.. where are u located.. i am sure people can find u sum free fill or tell u where sum is.... i wanna actually see how this thing works out

trackfa9.jpg

yellow is the start line green is table top blue is a double red is the burms the black is a mid to large step up the hole pink area u can add smasl singles table tops step up and downs and the middle part is a triple or another large jump for tricks be good to mess round on.
anyway thats my lame attempt :D

Lol i reccon thats as good as this thread is gonna get just like put up "CLEAN FILL WANTED" signs and see how it goes

i wish i could build a track, especially in school time!!!! lucky bums!!! lol, hope u hav fun!

ohh well sounds good any way...2 thousand words aint much..i use to think it was but now im in year 12 i could write 2k words on just about any topic! tou will shit it in no worries..i rememba bak in year 9 we did a personal project, i made a bodyboarding magazine! got 99% for it! best sebject ive ever done lol :)

robbietrackmr.jpg

All the lines are whoops and you can figure out the rest..

I refuse to, i removed it so you cant copy. But since i have nothing to hide..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back