The Track Challenge

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had a go at it. i think mine will be a fun lil track:D
every thing is name a part from the. BERMS there in green, STUDERS there in yellow.
land.jpg

pj thats all spread out man.. you could fit all the into a corner of the block lolz..but idk your style...maybe thats how you like it, Im more into supercross style tracks myself.

I refuse to, i removed it so you cant copy. But since i have nothing to hide..

It nothing like Your track... It completley the oppisite..your only has like 4 jumps and myne has multiple jump, afew sets of whoops, a rythm section, and a section of the track is divided into two parts...i cant see that on yours:p

its already proven lol.. my track looks completley different to yours..and its better:D but prove it anyway....

Actually i win... because i posted the pik of the track i created...and then you sed its yours...but it cant be yours because i created it and posted it..so I Win.. period! omg this is so childish lolz:D

try finding some fill for free then hire a bobcat with the 600 bucks you should be able to build a sick track in a weekend of bobcat work, plus it will only take 1 weekend and it will be done. if you dont have heaps of fill stay away from tabletops as they take heaps of dirt and try to make the berms as small as possible that way you can use the fill to make some sick doubles, hope this helps you out

Latest posts

Back