these bikes are sick

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look ok not best thought pit pro better and cheaper

I think he is self advertising IMO, or just trying to get his post count up.

adobeuserar8.gif

driftbarpg2.png

Last edited:
who me? im not self advertising, lol i have an abg 29 but pit pros are so much better man

On that site all the bikes don't look to good, well from my point of view. Your better off buying a 2nd hand 125cc Mabye dhz or pitpro for around 400. OR mabye win a pit pro 110 off ebay for around $600+. Depends where you live, i basically can't buy any bikes of ebay because i'm in the country and delivery is $400 so its really shit. I Moto speed have good bikes, you have to be willing to spend the extra coin because you get what you pay for In my oppinion

if i was u n u can get delivery... i would get any mso from motospeed.com... depeding how much u want to spend... they hav gr8 customer service 2

On that site all the bikes don't look to good, well from my point of view. Your better off buying a 2nd hand 125cc Mabye dhz or pitpro for around 400. OR mabye win a pit pro 110 off ebay for around $600+. Depends where you live, i basically can't buy any bikes of ebay because i'm in the country and delivery is $400 so its really shit. I Moto speed have good bikes, you have to be willing to spend the extra coin because you get what you pay for In my oppinion

how far out in the sticks r u dude?? i live in country sth aus and i got one sent from melb to my door for $130

I think madman is country WA so its a fair hike from the boarder.

but i think the $400 is a bit keen and made up i deal with frieght companys every day, guy at my work got a CAR motor shipped from east for $70 you just gotta know what company to ship with.

adobeuserar8.gif

driftbarpg2.png

Last edited:
yeah your right eichkay.

They gave me a quote and said it would be that.. If they orgonised it and all

those bike in the link look like shit man....pay the extra coin and get an mso

those bikes in the link look crap....pay the extra coin and get an mso

Latest posts

Back