They've out done themselves this time :p

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GooseMan

Reaction score
What do ya all think of the lie 250 rec registered. I think it must be there best one yet lol.:b_grind:

LEI motor wolf 250cc GREEN trail dirt bike thumpstar Rec Reg | eBay

green1.jpg

Wouldn't catch me on it any day.

WOW!! However i think i would catch you on it :p Looks like it would handle like a brick in the ocean, n checkout that battery placement, really looks like an they've spent some time and money on R&D LOL

haha it doesnt look too bad, I would get it and do some mods to it. Its just a bigger bigfoot with lights. But is Lei a reliable brand?

Man I took 2 of these similar models bush.

Both didn't come back.

2nd one at the 15km mark from brand new, jammed the throttle on and all brakes stopped working.

hehe love this featured spec.

"•New style chain tensonor"

sounds like a fricken god of war.

Thats piss funny :)

Not for me it wasn't!! lol

Had to pull the clutch in while it was revving it's head off. Then stop button didn't work so had to turn fuel off and wait.

They are just blown up minibikes. That's the whole problem.

Need to design them as true big bikes.

OMG... I'm thinkin' that is so much nicer to look at than the new Ducati 1199 Panigale, and well, with a price difference being so much... why would anyone want a the 1199? hehehehehe And yeah, well at least the Battery is easy access? Oh, and it doesn't comply with ADR, cos there's no rear fender/number plate holder that extends all but to the ground! hehehehehe

What an awesome looking machine
Yeah that new style chain tesonor (tensioner?) is revolutionary?

"Hydrolic wave disc front/rear brake system"
((Hydraulic)) wave discs that are not even wave discs? I thought the hydraulics were in the master cylinder & caliper?

"Alloy handle bar clamp" Must make it really unique
The lights & blinkers are the latest looking shiznit too, These should not be aloud to be ridden on the dirt & especially not anywhere near the road?

The worst part is people are actually going to buy these bikes, With the video proving why they are No1 I can see why too>

what a mono - YouTube

Bugger me they really know how to take something and **** it up even more dont they. Registrable in any country you say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

it sold for $172 ....some poor bugger got ripped off lol

even though it was 300 dollars incl delivery... i would not even use it as a paddoc basher

Latest posts

Back