Think its time for another QLD ride day ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lytton? id go other places but carnt get anywhere because im only 15 haha

Last edited:
just throwing it out there , to see when and where might be good for everyone?
Can only think of fort , parklands and my place , open to other ideas if any?

cool. lets see if there is more response. i can round up 6 at this stage. 88's and mid size so maybe fort?

Yep im keen , just wait till after super x please lol .

lets try and get all 50's and 88s !!!

im keen

whats better suited for mini's
fort or parklands?
ive been to parklands but not fort lytton

ill be bringing my pitpro 140 i should have room for one more pit/mini bike if anyone needs a ride:thumbup:

Parklands has bout 4 tracks can ride minis on $30 per day helmet is all required to ride thats pretty much it
Fort has 1 track big bike /mini track , that alternates from big bikes to minis every 20-30 mins? ,price $ ?? Not sure bout riding gear , hman will know

fort lytton- $30 for the day. 50 minit drive from the goldy. you dont have to wear boots but you should wear at least high tops when ever you ride.

Parklands has bout 4 tracks can ride minis on $30 per day helmet is all required to ride thats pretty much it
Fort has 1 track big bike /mini track , that alternates from big bikes to minis every 20-30 mins? ,price $ ?? Not sure bout riding gear , hman will know

parklands sounds alot better. it would be the go:cheeky-smiley-031:

Fort has 1 track big bike /mini track , that alternates from big bikes to minis every 20-30 mins?:thumbdown: that dosent sound to good at all

im down for parklands...

Im keen , only got my 88lim tho , probably still be 117 tho cbf'd changing engines again lol .

I want to get to Fort lytton soon as well tho .

yer im gunna have to say parklands aswell , think im bringing friends & kids out so need kids track for them.

yeh my partner will be coming along and can only ride the kids track at parklands as she's still lerning:cheer2:

but parkland just has alot more to offer for everyone that comes along for the day

but as fort is only 15min away from my house i wuold be keen to head out there at some stage and have a go...

im hungry for some action at parklands:hungry:

im heading to fort on sunday. my youngest is learning as well. mainly going just to get some pics for some upcoming advertising.

Latest posts

Back