thinkin of buying this 140cc.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steer clear dude. How many fastest bikes on the market can there be?

maybe i should just stick with atomik, i have their 70cc and its given me no dramas yet. this one just caught my attention cos of the bigger wheels

Most new minis are now coming with 14/12 or 12/12 combos. Any bigger than this and it's not really a mini anymore. Though some people would argue that anything bigger than 10/10 is not a mini. If you know someone than can fabricate parts for you it's possible to make almost anything fit.

i recon that bike is so bad lol, like it has all the bling like colour stuff and all that but just everything looks so bad on it lol maby for 200bucks but yer

That bike looks crap,but one thing to keep in mind regarding the 16" front wheel.If you have any plans to possibly race or even just ride on a 50's track you most likely wont be allowed.Usually anything bigger than a 14/12 combo won't be allowed as its not really a mini anymore,and you'll be stuck mixing it with the big boys

Latest posts

Back