Thinking of getting this. Thoughts?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats not a bad bike mate. sdg trellis frame, usd forks, looks like it might have a lifan in it too? if your planning on jumping, learn on that bike, it will be a good 'tutor', haha, and what is the brand and engine size? but once you get comfortable jumping, you'll want to go higher, faster and do all the wanky stuff lol. so you may have to upgrade the engine, and suspension down the track. the frame (should) be fine tho. but at that price its a steal mate! :)

Sick! Only planning on doing like 1-2 ft jumps so sounds good. Thanks for the advice

well yeah, that would be the best bike for you. also how many hours arte on the engine mate?

Last edited:
well im no mathematician, so i'd better not attempt solving it, haha. it looks to be in good cond, but i wud ask him for some more pics. you'll want to see how the exhaust is for rust, and how the electrics are holding up underneath the seat. but bottom line is, do what you want to do, where all here to help out.:)

Yea I wouldn't bother with more pics I'd just go and look at it an start it and check all the gears r fine and stuff

well yeah, if you can see it yourself, that the way to go. but mate for 350, it doesnt really matter haha. good luck with your purchase, and put up a review of it like u did ur other bike.
cheers,
jack

Try searching 140 thumpstar in Queensland. It's a big wheel with orange metal mulisha stickers

yeah the first bike looks better mate, the big wheeled bike just looks out of proportion a bit, just doesn't look right to me, the first one has a strong frame and the stock suspension isn't much chop but is still an upgrade to what the old green machine is running.

Yeah mate the first bike is the way to go. and also smaller wheels means better handling on the track:p. but yea the first one looks to be much better quality.

Latest posts

Back