This bloke has N.F.I

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazeemomma

Reaction score
Ok, so a friend of mine has just gone out and bought himself a new mini quad and pocket rocket.

The thing is he has no idea what it is! :eek:

He is telling me the pocket rocket is a 150cc, water cooled engine that rides at 117kph :rolleyes:
He can't even tell me the make & model of either the bike or the quad. He was asking me what I thought it was :p

I believe the Quad is a Quadtard but thats all I can tell and I'm not 100% sure because the pics he sent dont give much detail.

Could somebody please enlighten me as to what makes, models and specs of these are. I'm sure this guy has no idea what he is talking about but if I'm wrong..so be it...I just need to know either way :cool:

Attachments

• cams bikes.JPG
    cams bikes.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 54
  • cams bikes 2.JPG
    cams bikes 2.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 36
"He is telling me the pocket rocket is a 150cc, water cooled engine that rides at 117kph"

Well thats a 50cc aircooled cag pocket bike, it does 50km/h tops.
Thats a quadtard, it also has the same 50cc engine.

Obviously no one can read....if you open your eyes you can clearly see the posket bike is a renault....

People these days....

Obviously no one can read....if you open your eyes you can clearly see the posket bike is a renault....

People these days....

in all honesty, couldnt you put any sticker on the bike?
it also has a michelin sticker on it :confused:
u could put a holden commodore sticker on it but it doesnt make it a holden commodore :rolleyes:

^^ haha

And tell your mate to straighten out the bars on the pocketbike or there's no way he can ride it.

Edit: Oh yeah, how much did he pay for the pocket bike? :p

Last edited:
the quad looks nice, regardless of performance still looks nice

ahh pocketbikes. memories

leg cramps. arm cramps. cramps cramps and more cramps

yeh both are just 50cc air cooled two stokes. i have one and they will do approx. 55km/hr max. but it feels much faster because your so low to the ground. great fun

Its ok guys..the bloke dont talk to her anymore. He was trying to prove he was better than me or somthing and got flamed for his efforts:D

BTW for those who dont know, Crazee is my missus:cool::D

Latest posts

Back