This Sunday the 22nd may. Keen to ride.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxTWITCHxx

Reaction score
I wanna go for a ride this Sunday. Thinking going out to kenilworth again or maybe Fort Lytton. Just seen if any one else is keen for a ride or to come out ? If you wanna come out to kenilworth I got room on my truck for One other bike if you need a ride out there.
Txt me If your keen. 0431265610

i have a few crew going to fort lytton on sunday. if you decide to go there, see you there.

i have a few crew going to fort lytton on sunday. if you decide to go there, see you there.

Yeh sweet. I'll head there then. Just don't wanna ride by myself. Gets a Lil boring. Haha. What time you heading out ?

Yeh sweet. I'll head there then. Just don't wanna ride by myself. Gets a Lil boring. Haha. What time you heading out ?

i will be up there around 9. i just hope the weather is good. we will be doing some testing on our race bikes gettin readdy for round 1 in nsw. see you there.

i will be up there around 9. i just hope the weather is good. we will be doing some testing on our race bikes gettin readdy for round 1 in nsw. see you there.

Nice. That's what I am doing to.
What classes are you entering for the high roller ?

Latest posts

Back