This wackd out Crazy guy!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent182

Reaction score
In my neighbourhood we have this place we all ride our bikes its down the end of this long gravel road far away from anyone. Its got a few cool jumps and some nice whippy corners... any way me and two of my mates were riding down there yesterday when this crazy guy shows up in his car. 1st he just about hits us and trys to run us off the road. Then he gets out tells my mate to take off his helmet and starts rolling up his sleeves.And getting all angry... Then we all stood up off our bikes and Mr tough guy realises we were not a bunch of kids (we are all about 21 and taller than him lol) so he decides hes not gonna fight us any more cause he wont win... so we ask him whats is your problem mate??? He says that to get to our riding spot we have to ride down a public road and we are all on unregistered bikes (which is true but its only a real short ride from my house and i also live in a small town and no one else seems to mind us they just think its a bit of a laugh) So then the dickhead pulls out his digital camera and starts taking photo's of us saying he's gonna send them to the police.... he was been so unreasonable .. so we gave him the fingers and rode off home.. Then after about two minutes hes chasing us in his car (still taking photo's) trying to follow us home and find out where we live... so we boosted off and pulled into a bush track.. waited there for about 5 minutes ... And then some how this guy finds us i dunno how we are all parked up outta site from the road the only way i can think of is he must of asked these walkers where we went .. he's still taking photo's of us parked up in the bush and now he's saying "Now ive got photo's of u guys in the bush with your bikes this is national park land now your really in trouble" so now we were pretty pissed and we were just like "F%$# off mate your off the deep end your a real looser" and this dude is just raving on about Rubbish!!!! Blah Blah stupid little bikes too noisey ruining the peace and quite !!! So we turn the bikes back on ride off and he starts chasing us again (still taking photo's) We ended up just spilting up and giving him the slip ... he tried to run me off the road one more time as well..

Sorry if im going on a bit too much but this guy made me so angry and he ruined our riding spot... and if he really didnt want us to ride there any more couldn't he have just come and asked us like a normal person and tried to explain his case rather just been a psyco!!!

It was crazy !! has anyone else ever encountered some one who hated mini bikes so much???

SHoulda told him you walk your bikes to the bush down the public rd.

Sounds like he never passed the poolice training test or the rent-a-cop test so he needs his power trip by snapping photos of guys riding there bikes.
I can just imagine him realising you guys were bigger than him so he whips out his digi cam from his belt holster, Wild West Style :D and snaps a few shots. :rolleyes:

Yeah it was and old guy about mid/late 40's id say!! yeah we have ripped up a bit of grass down there but he's not going about it in the right way he could of talked to us like normal humans!!! and the damage is pretty small really! this guy just seemed to be getting off on the whole situation! but it was funny as when he was chasing us!!! still hearing him yell and scream at us got boring pretty quick!! that was only 3 of us tho theres about 10 bikes in my neighbourhood im thinking we should all go rip up his lawn lol!!!!!!!! the funny thing is I know most every1 in my town and ive never seen this guy before!!! But just shows what a loser he is that he wanted to fight us when he thought we were 15 year olds!!! He even said "how old are you guys 15"

Did You guys Still get that crazy old guy chasing you flarry??? or did he give up in the end???

Nah i meant the old guy with the branch lol!!!!!!! hahaha its funny how some people just have nothing better to do aye!!!

welcome to the world of riding in or around the public! i've been called many things & nearly every kind of threat there is, just for have'n a good time!

people with nothing else to do will alwayz bring you down, when you r trying to ride.

yeah, i had a guy wanting to deck me for riding on a bike track near me untill i stopped, got off my bike and he noticed i'm 6 ft and nearly 30 years old. He became very polite all of sudden and asked me nice if i could stop riding there..... Was quite funny.

bah hahaha, yeah it's funny when that happens, guy yells abuse or chase you stop & like what? make somthing of it? O! just stop riding here.....

Last edited:
Got to love the old guys, I once drove a 4WD up a set of stairs near a scout hall and an old dude (about 60) tried to tackle my car!!!!!. If somebody carried on like the dick in your story I would have just spun the wheel and covered him in dirt and rode off.

A bit off the track but when approached by a mentalist would leave your helmet on for protection ot take it off and use it as a weapon? I would leave it on

Last edited:
i ride at my friends grandparents place and they live next door to this caravan park with a million and one ferals that live there, anyways this guy had this shitty little caravan next to the fence and was getting pissed off when we rode past so what did he do he followed us, he was walking up along the fence line so we decided to slow down then i gave him the finger and rode past.

while we were riding back to our track the guys girlfriend was hiding behind this massive tree hurling massive $#%&ing rocks at our head, about the size of a fist. Thats massive now think how much one of them would hurt if it hit you in the head. not pretty lucky i was smart enough to slow down dodge a few stones then give the girl a face full of dirt, may sound mean but she was asking for it.

you can probably tell that all i do is cause trouble but to make matters worse the guy was talking to my friends grandfather saying what little pricks we are and then he accused us of shoting at his caravan, hope there are no police officers on this forum but he was kind of right, we shot at his caravan with the 22 rifle, and a couple of golf ball here and there.

well thats my story.

If he was only trying to scare you by attempting to nudge you, you should have slowed right down and let him do so and then take a dive and try and injure yourself. Therefore you can sue his ass off, probably make him loose his license.

Some dickhead pulled up in front of me as I was riding and started going off so i ssaid tell somone who cares and he reckoned he was going to the cops but i never got caught so ill keep riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl i was riding my pushy on the back streets with out a helm on and a guy pulls up and started swearing at me and all this told him to shut the f7ck up before i get angry and he left lol... so many clowns around my area :(

rofl i was riding my pushy on the back streets with out a helm on and a guy pulls up and started swearing at me and all this told him to shut the f7ck up before i get angry and he left lol... so many clowns around my area :(

Pushy with no helmet ? He must be crazy, the cops drive straight past us if we are on pushys.

we were at this park and this guy was theer with his two dogs so we thogut wed better go and him and his dogs tsarted chasing us he strated swearing at us but we where liek f*uck you yeh it was pretty funny i hate it when ppl try to wreck your fun

i havnt had the experience myself to b told off lol... but i know this dumb f!@# who lives near me who was ridin his bike no licence 16yrs pulls out n c's a breath tester.. so the idiot rides over to them n cops the fine lol

lol some old guy took pics of me and my friend and then called the cops they came around and said if they see us rideing agin that they would fine us... lol

Yeah well im gonna go back there to ride anyway !!! this guy is just a dick and it was kinda funny!!! lol ! Yeah i would leave my helmet on for protection in a fight but you could headbutt and use it as a weapon too.. hahaha

fuckin gaybo snitches

man u know its illegal for sumone to take ure picture without your permission its called invasion of privasy u shudv taken legal action against that prick and in court pics are not considered evidence anymore in aus cus of photoshoppin and the like so if u took him to court he wud cop it and not you, had the same thing happen to me told the guy that its illegal without my permission and that i wud take legal action n he pussied out n deleted the pics off his cam in front of me lol made my day:D

Latest posts

Back