This Weekend 3/4 July.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topguntravis

Reaction score
Hey crew,

Just wondering what people's riding plans are for this weekend?
I'm thinking I'll head to Broady for a ride, most likely Sunday coz weather forecast is better.

Good to ride with other pitties so just sussing ya plans. :beerchug:

well my plans are for sunday to head out to MY pitbike track and have a made pitbike sesh..hehe

its good to see what you guys are doing in vic getting regular ride days going

yeah trav ya talking broadmeadows yeah cos hopefully going there with a coulpe of guys and meeting a few more there just sussing out wich day..post back tomorra k

So lucky to have your own track! Yeh the ride days are good but the big ones monthly.
I like to ride every weekend if I can so I'll be making a post like this every week to try get at least a few on the odd weekend.

Ok so I'm ganna head to Franga MX Track tomorrow, i'll probly get there around 1130.
A few others I've heard plan to go there as well, maybe few of the Ciniworx crew. Hope to see a few Miniriders there.

Say hi, look at my avatar above and I'll look like that - red fox gear on a CXZ175

Trav

hmmm all the tracks are VERY very muddy and wet at Franga they say. I might suss out Broady instead due to the rain conditions, there should be better.
So i'm off to Broady

Just got back from Broady. If Broady was slippery and had puddles and plenty of mud then I reckon I would have drowned if I went to Franga.
The weight of the mud snapped off my front guard!
Spoke to some guys from Buzz Bikes, they had their IndoorXtreme hummer. Expect IndoorXtreme to be up n running by end of the year, Probably in Dandenong. Just ganna start off with a miniMX track then build on from there. Insurance is what's holding them back.

I went on the big track before anyone had ridden on i on Saturday. Was a bucket load of fun riding on sand with blind sink holes and water that was knee deep. needless to say yhe bike only lasted 2 laps before a new air cleaner was needed and the carby cleaned out.!

Just got back from Broady. If Broady was slippery and had puddles and plenty of mud then I reckon I would have drowned if I went to Franga.
The weight of the mud snapped off my front guard!
Spoke to some guys from Buzz Bikes, they had their IndoorXtreme hummer. Expect IndoorXtreme to be up n running by end of the year, Probably in Dandenong. Just ganna start off with a miniMX track then build on from there. Insurance is what's holding them back.

do you know if under 16's can race with a 125?

Latest posts

Back