thor 50/50 boots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk

Reaction score
ok well i got a pair coming from the US and wanna know who has any problems are they better than bigger boots and all that ii only paid 170 delivered brand new

No idea, but looking for some boots too. post a bit of a review would be good.

ive got the thor 50s boots and they are unreal heaps comfy and good ankle support i dont even take shoes when i go campin just my boots

so they a good thing to have then....i been debating weather to get some or not

$170 seems a bit expensive ...
Loco MX have them for $110 plus $35 freight. And if you an ozpitbike.com member you get 10% off aswell.
08 Thor 50/50 Boots

There are also some FOX short boots now, anyone tried em?
Fox Comp 5S

Last edited:
i'm not a fan of the glue on sole thing
i'm told they fall apart

so i went and got another set of big boots thor quadrant's they are soft as straight outta the box
no run in at all

i take it your membership is wayneing adam as i've seen you and sus around a bit

good luck with ya boots mate

i'd chase some price next time not everything is cheaper out of the us even though the dollar is pretty good

oh well they were cheaper off us ebay then oz so i tohught iw ould grab a pair when i get them and give them hell i will write a review up for others on them

they arent bad i took mine for first ride on saturday. COmfy yes, supportive yes, waterproof now hahaha I trail ride so id say it was a mistake to buy them but hey they look kinda trick lol. By the way i have the attack version..Hope u didnt get white rofl i had no choice i needed boots and bought what i could in my size white was a mistake hahahaha

lol nah i bought the black ones i did have second thoughts on them white ones im sure they looked tricked when new but yer after a day or 2 will look crap

hah it took me 2hours to turn them black...tho we were riding thru thick black mud lol they hosed off okay need to scrub them tho.

Latest posts

Back