threads..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yelloww proX

Reaction score
hey all theres about 3-4 threads of the same thing pritty much "is this good" 'is that good" and there all about atomik or pitpro READ OTHER PEOPLES THREADS AND U WIL FIND UR ANWSER!!
sorry its jsut aonnying me!!!!!!!!

I have noticed the same thing. "what is the best bike I can get for under$??"
Pretty stupid question really when you have 50 ppl with different opinions about what is the best bike for a specific amount.
Everyone wants to do different things on there bike, so they need to look at the minibike reviews and make up their own mind as to what suits them best.

To all you newbies on this great site. check out the minibike reviews, there is a heap of different bikes there with comments from ppl that have owned them, rode them and even ppl that sell them. you will get your answers before you even ask the question..

it all comes down to personal opinion and wat u think is best

yeh, some ppl like bikes more than other, if i go 2 some1 with a pitpro they will say get a pitpro, if i go 2 some1 with an mso they will say get an x7r etc. just look at the specs urself and the reviews..

Latest posts

Back