three amigos on today tonight (TONIGHT)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennaz

Reaction score
For all you Adelaide mini riders who know about three amigos outdoor guru's, You will be glad to hear that they will be on today tonight at 6:30 this evening. Im not too sure what its all about but im thinking they will be getting a grilling. One of the shop owners will be on.

is adelaide today tonight the same as victoria?? i wanna see it lol

is adelaide today tonight the same as victoria?? i wanna see it lol

I dont think so. Is the host in victoria Rosella Mangerelli? (I think thats how you spell her name). If not i might record it and upload it on megaupload so you can watch it dude. Thats if i can get the dvd recorder working. Its been given me the sh*ts lately.

damn no its not we have anna koren shit i really wanted to watch it

I googled the shop for those who don't know,
The 3 Amigos!
It looks like City Motorbikes in Melbourne but the guys look funny in the logo, they've been photoshopped.

THREE AMIGOS

one word sums them up and that word is dodgy,
i know the three amigos are subscribed to this thread and i really don't care if they read this. The three amigos are the worst people to buy a bike from, they operate out of a second hand car yard with next to no knowledge about the bikes they sell. the only thing they will tell you about the bike is what ever was on the first page of the user's guide. DO NOT BUY A BIKE FROM THEM THEY ARE CRAP.

many of you may think i am going over the top but if you were to deal with these guys you would understand that they are not in the business of selling half decent bikes. they are there to rip people off and ruin the sport that so many people have tried so hard to get it up on its feet and getting it known to the public, face it we are all here because we love our pitbikes to bits yet they pay us out.

thats my two cents.
Callan

so what did they say about them on the show??

In a nut shell, Consumer affairs ran the segment and said "Do not buy from the three amigos".

They had a couple of kids in the segment explaining how they purchased a go-kart off them and within 30mins it wouldnt start. They took it back and was told the motor was faulty. (After 30mins of driving. Huh?) The kids then had to pay for a new motor. Huh? Warranty? Hell no! The three amigos offer no such thing. Three amigos told the kids "As soon as the go-kart leaves the yard we are no longer responsable for any repairs and so fourth and all costs involved will be payed for by the buyer".

I havent been to the three amigos and now i dont think i will. My friend told me to stay away from them when i purchased my mini.

I recorded the segment and i will upload it to you tube and post a link on here soon.

i know the three amigos are subscribed to this thread

Would love to hear your side guys?

EDIT :

Forgot to mention they have had 10 complaints to consumer affairs since December last year.

Last edited:
i wouldnt buy off them full stop even there webpage looks dodgy

damn, too late to watch it, oh well. 30 mins, thats just appauling, every bike i have ever looked at including the rlly cheap 49cc bikes that break in 2 sconds just to play around on have a 1 month warranty,
yeh they do sound dodgy^^^

lol pretty educated guess on bens behalf if i may say so.

Awsome!!!! Whhahahahhahahahah

Has it been allready?? Was it friday night? What day is it?

you missed it flarry it was lastnight but kennaz if u can upload it that would be great

last time they were on here it was "the3amigos" or similar

we sent them an email this morning just saying we saw them on TV as the dodgy brothers etc,

and all the reply we got was "we aim to please" and some BS story, about how he talked to TV interviewers for over 15min, and all they played was 5 seconds, referiing they only picked what they wanted to make them look bad,

hahah dudes you make yourself look bad!!! you are dodgy fullstop:p

Latest posts

Back